Positivity

Amelia smirked, "Positivity? With that you are going nowhere, I own him" and then Cameron entered seeing three people in his office.

"Cameron, great, you are here, that is the coffee I made for you with love, you need it and I am going to support your idea unlike others", Camella said going to him to hold his arm, Noah rolled his eyes while Amelia sat still with her legs crossed.

"You are quite muscular", Camella said almost drooling, not literally. Cameron gently removed her hand making Amelia smile and said, "I don't like him, he's just mine". Camella looked at Amelia and smiled, "I hope we have a nice battle Miss Eloise or should I say boss".

Amelia raised her hand and nodded, "Sure!", she said enthusiastically with a bright smile and she didn't know where that smile came from and she immediately frowned.

"You both are sick, fighting for one man, you just like the same man!", Noah yelled while Cameron was just silent the whole time and looking at them.

"What don't you understand? I never mentioned I like him, what I'm supposed to be doing to him is to be grateful". Amelia said to her brother and looked at Cameron before saying calmly,"Don't get the wrong idea, ok?".

Just then Amelia's phone rang and Noah danced to the ringtone which was a popular remix of the iphone ringtone and the beat of a popular song called 'Seven By Jungkook', a really catchy ringtone.

Amelia picked the call and Noah pouted before bringing out his phone and searching for the ringtone to make it his, Amelia placed her nails in front of her while admiring them, if there is one thing Amelia loves the most, it is herself.

Amelia frowned, "Now?, You're there?", she looked confused as she was speaking over the phone, "I'll be there in twenty". She cut the call and stood up before Noah blocked her way, "We still haven't had lunch and where are you going?", Amelia rolled her eyes and answered him, "Business first, you can always eat lunch now and I can always eat later and I'm going for a meeting to speak with the Tan group, now excuse".

Noah stood even more firm, and Amelia breathed out before cracking her knuckles and pushed him aside with little force, Noah hit the wall, "Note to self, always remember your sister is more powerful and you are less powerful Noah", Noah said to himself.

Amelia walked away and appeared in front of Cameron, "Continue your work, I'm taking my leave", she said to Cameron but Camella spoke, "Safe trip, ma'am", Amelia looked at the direction of the voice displeasing before glaring at her, this girl was always positive and always smiled, Amelia rolled her eyes and walked away.

She opened the door and left, she saw Nick and Ron waiting for her and she guessed they must have already known about it.

"Mr Tan awaits us boss", Ron said and she walked outside with them as they got to the car and drove to the location.

Minutes after they arrived, they had all settled down in one of Mr Tan's private restaurants, he had owned many, both Mr Tan's bodyguards and Amelia's bodyguards stood in the same place, Zayden came minutes after they had arrived, he had gotten to know about the information later than they had expected.

"Good afternoon Miss Eloise", Zayden displayed the fact he was beyond awestruck as to hear the fantastic accent from a Korean, it was obvious that most Koreans are not really fluent, it's either their voice is displeasing to hear or they are just naturally bad when speaking but the eldest son of Tan group was very fluent, he could probably be better than Zayden in speaking his own language.

Amelia's voice was laced with British which makes it soothing to hear.

"Good afternoon to you too Mr Tan", they had a handshake and Mr Tan started, "Well, I wanted to promote your drug making industry, I have a feeling that the business might do well and I might gain a lot in investing in your business". Amelia knew nothing comes without a benefit and this man had done everything and made sure he was going to gain a lot.