The Arrival of a Fiancee

The person at the front of the door stood straight and smiled at Amelia, "Baby, I misse-". Amelia closed the door cutting the man off.

"Amelia, let that person in" . Amelia heard her dad say, Amelia groaned and turned around before opening the door.

"Amelia", the man dragged Amelia's hand turning her to look at him. "You know I didn't miss you Nicholas".

Nicholas put his palm on his head. Nicholas was a man with a well built body, grey hair, everything about him was grey and money. He was handsome even with his grey contact lens.

"You didn't have to say it like that, I'm your husband and you should speak to me with a little respect". Amelia kept a straight face before taking his hand slowly and turning it around. "Oww Oww Oww Oww..." Nicholas groaned as Amelia pushed him to the wall.

"FYI... It's fiancee and do you think the wedding's really gonna happen?". Nicholas looked back and immediately freed himself before countering Amelia's move and talking behind her ear. "Yes, I know it will".

"Oh, hello Nicholas". Nicholas heard Gabriel's voice and greeted back. "Oh, good morning father".
Amelia brought out her tongue disgusted by his tone and him calling her dad, 'father'.

She tried to jerk off his grip but no luck because he was pressing so hard, she rolled her eyes.

"When did you get back?". Gabriel asked and Nicholas smiled, "Today, I came to see my beautiful wife, I heard she came to New York."

Gabriel nodded before flashing Nicholas a small smile, "I see, what a good husband you are". That sentence riled Amelia before she raised her leg and directing it backward to kick him in his male reproductive organ. Ouch, this was worse.

"Amelia! Oww! What the fuck wifey, why do I always deserve that? At this rate we might never be able to make babies" Nicholas said holding his part.

Amelia fixed her hair styled in a side swept and tucking the other side behind her ear. Luckily, her white dress was still the same.

She walked away and heard her dad, "Amelia, would you help him now?". Amelia stopped and breathed out before turning to help Nicholas.
"And say sorry". She gave a fake smile and when she wanted to help Nicholas.

He swooped her up bridal style, "Nicholas, put...me....down!!". Nicholas shaked his head.

"Honestly, you need to be punished, you have no respect for me". Nicholas said and she continued, "Like I'd let you punish me, funny dude". Nicholas smiled, "If you weren't so pretty, I wouldn't have taken it likely with you".

Amelia rolled her eyes and he headed upstairs while Gabriel just smiled at them.

They got upstairs and Nicholas placed Amelia on her bed gently.
"Why did you bring me to my room?", She asked sounding irritated. "Are you going to rape me?". Nicholas turned to her with pouted lips and a confused fae as his eye brows were slightly raised.

He still saw the questioning look in Amelia's eyes before smiling and shook his head, why should he rape her? "No, I'm going to do what you hate the most and you can't stop me". Amelia smiled at him, "Be my guest". She raised her brows amused, what did she hate the most, huhn?.

Nicholas made a phone call, "I need just two men here in two minutes". Amelia rolled her eyes, he does everything in his own way, he then looked at Amelia on the phone with a playful smirk and Amelia smiled at him back. This was going to be funny.

Minutes later....

Amelia looked like she was controlling herself as all her latest hats, dresses and jewelry she never knew was hers, It was in her parents' house, How was she supposed to know about this wardrobe. She never opened it.