Job Interview

"Cameron Ackiss Ma'am", Cameron said shyly trying to maintain a cool voice, he tried, he was hanging on there, especially the straight look from the Mrs Martins who looked young, she only had work written on her face.

"I will give you this paper, fill in the necessary information right here and I will ask you some questions, then you will give me a quick presentation on how to increase market sales." Mrs Martins said without pausing.

The receptionist that brought Cameron here stood up and approached him with a paper and pen, her job was just to welcome the interviewees and give them the paper.

Cameron filled out all the necessary information like; 'age, medical problems, etc' but there was only one thing he left and that was 'years of experience'

He didn't have any sort of experience, he returned the paper and she began asking questions.

A while later, she asked, "Is there in any form that you are shy? We don't accept shy people around here, if you aren't willing to man up and get the job, please leave before I proceed" Mrs Martins said harshly to Cameron.

Cameron shaked his head, he had come a long way to the final round, there was no way he was going to back out, he'd get that job in any means possible.

"I'm ready". Cameron said with a slightly courageous tone, he felt different. The presentation was a success, so he left.

Cameron stepped out and the receptionist gave him a card with numbers on it. Nope!!. He spoke mentally to himself.

"Number thirty-six, Miss Isabelle Dan!". A woman rushed towards Cameron's way and hit him while he stared at the card, it was partially his fault too for not looking.

"I'm so sorry, sir" A younger looking woman hit and her things fell.Cameron stiffened at the contact before his face started to turn slightly red. He quickly helped her as she picked her things from the floor.

"Thank you, sir" she said looking at Cameron but he avoided eye contact and stayed quiet.

"My name is Isabelle and you are?", She asked him as they both stood up.

Cameron hesitated and thought a little, 'she only told me her name, so I didn't have to tell her my full name'. He breathed out, "My name is Cameron".

She smiled and spoke again, "I hope we meet again".

' I hope not, not with this contact ever again'. Cameron spoke mentally and nodded before someone called out again.

"Number thirty-six, Miss Isabelle Dan! Is she not here? Punctuality is the key". The receptionist spoke our for everyone to hear.

Isabelle ran, "Here I am, sorry and bye!". Cameron shook his head before taking the cap he left on the center table in the lounge. He wore it and took his leave.

____________

"I really don't have to go to work? Sad" Amelia woke up and pouted at her statement, she stood up from the bed, she spent the night in her parent's house because she came late.

She went to her bathroom, she had her own room, she washed her face and took a good look in the mirror before using her hand to comb her hair.

She admired herself in her tight lace nightgown that her mum had given her before she has arrived, her mum packed it and dropped it on her bed before Isla came out of her and her husband's shared bedroom to have a mother-daughter night.

Amelia opened the toilet door coming out and grabbed her red and black robe which came with the peach nightgown, the nightgown revealed a little of her cleavage.