Cameron's POV

"How can I not freak out, I received an amount of half a million dollars". I said to Jeremy as he looked at me, " So, a girl sent you money and you're about to explode?".

I nodded at his question, "All I did was just to buy her her some expensive lace underwear set and she promised me like three times or was it five times the amount, I don't care, I can't accept it".

Jeremy grabbed his glass and sipped his liquor, I guess I really can't take alcohol, even the smell makes me irritated but I know I'm going to take a shot one of these days.

He raised his glass at pointed it towards me with a smile. "Then give it to me". No way was I going to give Jeremy that money.

Jeremy was my best friend and a very reckless human being who does whatever he wants, he's a toxic person but he is still my best friend and I try to help him but nothing's working.

"I'm not giving you that money, Jeremy". I stated as he was holding his phone.

"Why?". He asked and suddenly looked somewhere else.

"Because you're reckless and that money is not ours to keep". I traced Jeremy's line of sight, he was looking at some lady in the corner who subconsciously looked away from Jeremy when I looked at her, I couldn't have eye contact with a woman.

I knew he wasn't listening, "Jeremy". Jeremy looked at me and gave a little smile.

"But if I were you, I would take advantage of your looks and use it to get money off those rich women and I wouldn't have to worry about my financial status.

I hate it when he mentions my financial status, it might be sad but at least I'm not that broke, between us both, Jeremy was the one with a job, he was not too rich but not poor.

I shook my head, I don't get why people say I'm a work of art, I honestly don't see it. I heard giggling and looked to where I could hear the faint chatter, two women were looking at me and I blushed immediately looking away from them.

"I'll go get our usuals". He stood up and left but my face become more red as I knew I was alone and I might run if one of them approach me.

Jeremy came back faster than I expected without anything, I guess he didn't order.

I was starting to feel heat even with the conditioned air blowing me, so I took down the hoodie covering my head and Jeremy complained. "Can't you see a doctor, I'm tired of you putting up with this".

"I'm sorry, but somethings just can't be helped and I'll have to wear a hoodie for the rest of my life wherever I go, but the heat is getting unbearable". Jeremy have a face of pity, he really hated my health condition, he is a good best friend.

Some minutes passed by and I saw a huge smile on Jeremy's face and it was really creeping me out, why was he smiling like that?

"Umm....Dude,why are you smiling like that, it's creeping me out.". I couldn't handle it. "You just got an opportunity", I didn't understand and he pushed his phone to my view.

My face dropped, he was we expecting me to be happy but what was there to be happy about seeing the photo of an half naked woman on the beach, really?. Us this really what he always does with his phone all the time?

"Why are you showing me this", I asked him but he seemed pissed by my statement. "Are you blind, can't you see?". I squinted my eyes but he became angrier as I became more confused until he took his phone away from my view and said with slightly irritated voice when I was the one that was supposed to be irritated.

He took the phone and looked at it, I guess he didn't know he put the wrong thing for me because his face slightly became as red as a tomato.

He swiped and clicked on something before showing me the contents on his phone and I read out loud while squinting.
"Va....cant.....po-". He took the phone away from me slightly irritated making me get cut off. I couldn't read well because I was not with my glasses. I have hypermetropia which is also known as long sightedness.