Destiny!

"Hi sweetie, I see we meet again. Do you agree with destiny now?". Amelia said with a smirk on her face, this was really the way to meet him again, what a funny encounter.

"You work here?", Amelia said walking towards him intending to close the gap while everyone just stared at Amelia and started to wonder about the relationship between them.

Amelia looked and spotted Mrs Martins, "You didn't tell me he was working here". Mrs Martins smiled, "Ma'am, I gave you all the information about the new employees", Amelia squinted her eyes a little, "There were no pictures, how was I supposed to know what my employees look like?".

Mrs Martins bowed and asked, "Ma'am, do you want to fire him, are you comfortable with his presence?". Amelia shook her head slowly before speaking, "Why would I want to do that, I mean he once gave me shelter, I can't bite the hand that feeds, right?". Mrs Martins nodded.

Amelia played with his cheek a little , 'he's still as alluring as I last saw him, I can see his muscles too', she thought and left, "Cute", she said out loud before approaching her office, giving her normal serious aura when work was about to commence.

"Zayden!!", Amelia nearly screamed and he came running with a towel on his head, "You were slacking off, right?". Zayden exhaled, he was rushing just for that question, "Yes, I was and now if you'll excuse me, I have to relax because I already did everything for you, all you have to do is be the CEO and do your job". He said before turning around to leave.

"No no no....stop, I'm not done', Amelia said already flipping a file, Zayden exhaled and turned around waiting for what she wanted to say and it looked like she was thinking of what to say before she opened her mouth to speak, 'When is my meeting with Mr Tan?".

"Next week Tuesday, bye boss". Zayden turned around left the office, Amelia smiled, she just wanted to bother him, she knew he was slacking off, so why not just disturb his peace and it's not like she didn't know when the meeting was.

Amelia sat before going through her work, she had a video call with the eldest son of the Tan group, his accent was amazing for a Chinese man and he was not all that attractive, Amelia was a picky person when it came to looks and she was thankful she had them.

Amelia removed her fascinator before untying her hair and letting it fall trying to immerse herself in work. Hours had passed by and Amelia was tired and happy before letting out a smile.

Amelia applied more lipstick before playing with her hair, there was nothing to do anymore.

She always finished work early, she remembered those days of being a rookie where she'd have to stay overnight to get the job done.

Amelia rolled her chair waiting for maybe an email or something else related to work but remembered something and went out of the office to cause trouble.

Cameron was on his desktop typing non stop, he looked serious as hell ever since he had gotten order on what to do for his job.

"Hi!", Cameron jolted holding his chest and looked at the person who was inches away from his face before his face blushed red.

"You're so cute!", Cameron looked away looking at everyone they didn't just hear what she said. "Good day ma'am,-". Amelia cut him off, "Call me Amelia, don't worry about me being your boss but you helped me, so you can drop the honorifics".

Amelia then stood straight to look at one of the employees staring at him before he seemingly caught the message and stood up to give his chair to her and she smiled before sitting down and adjusting herself next to Cameron.

Amelia looked at the screen, "No, that's not how you do it!". Cameron stopped and she collected the mouse and keyboard before staring at her shoulder pads, 'This is a weird type of fashion', Cameron thought to himself before he looked at what she displayed on the screen.