𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄

Beyoncé's head laid on Kelly's shoulder as Kelly tried to comfort the girl

Beyoncé's head laid on Kelly's shoulder as Kelly tried to comfort the girl. She wasn't sure if it was working or not because Beyoncé hasn't uttered a word.

Michelle, Solange, and their cousin Angie all looked at each other sympathetically. They didn't really know what to do. Then again they should've expected for her to not say anything.

Beyoncé appreciated the fact that truly they cared for her. At a time like this it's good to know that people actually do love her. It's just that her mind, which is thinking a million things, is winning this battle.

Thoughts that she's not good enough or she's not meant to be loved. That she must've been a terrible wife at some point during their marriage. Maybe he doesn't like my body anymore, she thought.

Not only depression but insecurity started to settle in. As much she appreciated the support from the people close to her, they simply couldn't help her. Not at this moment anyway.

The best thing to happen since the news broke was that much needed hug from her mother. Tina had stopped by yesterday after the news spread everywhere.

Beyoncé had planned to go to Y/N's but she wasn't ready to face anyone. Honestly she still isn't but this is her family. She wouldn't push them away like that.

After making sure her children were okay, she stayed in her bed all night. Barely even sleeping because she had spent the night overthinking. She hated it but right now she hates him even more. She's spent more than half of her life with him. What a waste.

"Okay, how about I take the kids for awhile? You can go see Y/N, I know you want to." Solange suggested, knowing that Y/N is her sister's go-to person.

Beyoncé simply nodded, liking that idea a lot. Plus she knew that in this state, she couldn't be there for her children the way she needs to be. She had no issue with them staying with Solo for some time. Her kids will be in good hands.

Solange got the kids together, packing some bags for them. With the help of Angie of course. Beyoncé hugged her children tightly, kissing them on the forehead.

The four women plus the children soon left Beyoncé's house, leaving her alone in the huge mansion. She didn't want to continue to sulk in her thoughts so she distracted herself by packing a bag of her own.

She was gonna stay with Y/N. She knows Y/N will let her. Anything she missed while packing, she didn't worry about. She'll just buy what she's missing.

Beyoncé also didn't want to stay here because of the memories. The pictures on the wall. All of it was too much for her. She couldn't handle it.