𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓

Two weeks

Two weeks. It's been two weeks since Y/N has talked to Beyoncé. As much as it was killing Beyoncé inside, she understood. Two weeks can't cover ten years.

This is the longest they've ever went without speaking in the 31 years that they've known each other. Despite being heartbroken, Y/N still loves Beyoncé. She's still in love with Beyoncé and actually misses her.

Y/N couldn't get over the fact that for the past decade she's been treating Blue like her niece, when in reality she's her daughter. Blue knows another man as her father. And while none of that is the child's fault, it still hurts Y/N.

But even though she's hurt, she wasn't going to continue to miss out on the girls life. Especially in ways where she should be there. She wasn't going to tell Blue the truth, that's for Beyoncé to do. But she was still going to be her parent discreetly.

As for Beyoncé, she's been trying to get in contact with Shawn but it hasn't been so easy. So she finally decided to just show up to where she thinks he might be staying.

It was very nerve wracking for her. This conversation could go in many different directions. Not only was she gonna tell him the truth. She had the divorce papers that she needed him to sign.

Beyoncé knocked on the door, each passing second making her more nervous. The door opened with Shawn standing on the other side.

"Finally coming back, huh?" Shawn said.

"I'm not here for that. We need to have a serious conversation." Beyoncé replied.

"Alright." He sighed, letting her in.

Even though she was nervous, she wasted no time getting to the point. At least the point of divorce that is.

"I need you and would like for you to sign these." Beyoncé said, handing him the file of divorce documents.

He looked at him, already knowing what they were. He didn't really expect her to go through with the divorce. They've been together for so long he thought that she'd just think it through.

Then again, he knows this is what's best. Why pretend to have that type of love for someone? He does love her, he's just not in love with her. Same with Beyoncé.

Shawn signed the papers with no hesitation. It's official. The world's biggest couple are now divorced.

"Was that it?" Shawn asked.

"No, I wanted to talk to you about Blue." Beyoncé answered.

"What about her?" He asked.