𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐋

ight I'm done pissing y'all off.......maybe

A Couple Weeks Later

Y/N stood in her closet, dressing up for the all white party. It's a party thrown every year by Mike Rubin. It's just a bunch of celebrities having a good time. Literally almost every celebrity you can think of will be there.

Her and Beyoncé were still separated. Y/N hated it. She misses her badly. Beyoncé won't return her calls or text and she knows it's for a good reason.

Despite the way that talk with Kelly went, they didn't act on anything. The both of them agreed to just be friends, to leave the past exactly where it's at.

And while they'll always have love for each other, Y/N knows that Beyoncé is her one. The only person truly for her. She needs Beyoncé and vice versa.

Beyoncé misses Y/N too. It's just she's not gonna stay if she isn't the only one. It'll just be like Shawn all over again and she doesn't want that. But she does want Y/N.

Maybe Y/N should've got some things together before proposing. But she gave Beyoncé that ring for a reason. When she envisions her future, she sees nobody but Beyoncé.

Y/N finished getting ready, going downstairs. Her, Chris, Justin, and Drake would all be riding to the party together. As messy and sassy as Drake can be, he felt bad.

The entire situation between Y/N, Beyoncé, and Kelly was happening because he decided to speak on it. But even though he felt bad, Y/N didn't blame him for it.

It's better that the information is out there. Y/N could only imagine how much worse it would've been if it stayed a secret.

Pulling up, the place was already packed with high level celebrities and influencers. Y/N was hoping to see Beyoncé. She wants to talk to her and hear her voice.

Stepping in, they seen Mike Rubin, who they all spoke and took pictures with. It is his event after all. After departing from him, they walked around the huge area. Other celebrities coming up to them here and there.

"Alright, I think it's time for me to find my lady." Chris said.

Justin agreed with him, going to look for his wife. That left Drake and Y/N.

"Yo bro, I wanted to apologize to you. You know if I ain't never say anything, none of this would be happening." Drake spoke.

"Nah, I'm glad that you did. That's probably not the way Beyoncé should've found out but at least she knows. You were just asking some questions. Ain't nothing wrong with that." Y/N replied.