𝐆𝐐

Beyoncé's P

Beyoncé's P.O.V

I sat in the back of the SUV with Y/N, looking through social media. We were on the way to some interview or something like that. All I know is that it's something that I don't normally do but she's making me do it. 

As for the social media thing, this shit is pretty crazy. Y/N just had to speak on Megan in that freestyle of hers. Now the girl won't shut up. I'm real close to beating her ass for even speaking on me and mines.

"What got you looking like that?" Y/N asked.

"Your trifling ass ex. Why is she ranting on social media about us? Like she didn't get that feature because of you. By the way that feature got her two of the three Grammys that she has. Her accolades are because of me." I snapped.

"While that may be true, just ignore that shit. Her life been going downhill since that Tory nigga shot her. That's karma for her by the way." Y/N replied.

I chuckled, not even trying to laugh. "That is so outta pocket.

"Nah she's outta pocket but also irrelevant. What's a pony to a Queen?" Y/N responded.

She kinda snapped with that response. But she's right. I shouldn't let someone so irrelevant bother me. She's probably mad that Y/N ain't hers anymore. I'd be mad too if I gave up that dick.

We pulled up to the building walking inside. Someone informed us about what we're doing as they hooked us up with microphones. Honest truth, I was not listening.

We sat in director style chairs across from each other. We each had a set of cards that had questions on them. I don't ever do shit like this. I'm literally only here because of Y/N.

They informed us what to say once the cameras started rolling, after that we'd just answer the questions on the card.

"Hey it's Y/N." Y/N started.

"And ya girl Beyoncé, and we are here with GQ to take the best friend's quiz." I added.

"Best friend's quiz? Ain't y'all popular for doing them couples quizzes? I feel like y'all trying to say something in disguise." Y/N chuckled.

"They don't have to say it, I will. This is a damn couples quiz. Moving on, you go first." I say.

"Ight shorty. When is my birthday? Oh they giving you easy questions." She said.

"Our birthdays are three days apart. September 1st." I answered. "What is my favorite song by you?"

"All of them." Y/N replied. "But I know you really like Play No Games. That's a song I did with Chris and Ty Dolla $ign."