𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

Y/N's P

Y/N's P.O.V

Three days short of two weeks. That's how much time I've spent behind these bars. And while that isn't a lot of time, it's long enough in a place like this.

I'd very much rather be on the other side of these thick concrete walls. Be at home with my soon to be wife and kids. I've been trying to keep my head up but I'm starting to think that I might be doing some serious prison time.

My decorated criminal record isn't helping this situation either. I haven't been trying to focus too much on it. I've spent my time doing what I do best. Writing music.

I've written enough songs for an entire album. I think I might drop again. In fact I have an idea that I want to do with Chris.

Besides that, I haven't spoken to Beyoncé in like two days. Last time we talked she told me how she thought she was pregnant. Been feeling the symptoms or whatever. After a handful of pregnancy tests, turns out she isn't.

But she will be. The moment I get up out of here, we fucking. Almost two weeks with no pussy is insane. Masturbating don't do enough for me. It feels different when Beyoncé does it.

"Parker, you have a visitor." One of the guards said.

He unlocked the cell and I followed him to the visitor room. Sitting there was one of my many lawyers. Beyoncé's and I lawyer I should say. We share the same legal team.

She's really great at her job which is why she's a part of the team, but Beyoncé doesn't like her. For the simple reason that she's always trying to flirt with me.

"For someone to be in jail you sure do look good."  She said.

"Am I supposed to look bad, Alexandra?" I ask.

"Not at all. I came with some good news. The entire team worked day and night to pull this off. The judge that approved this is a fan of your girl so that helped the situation." Alexandra replied.

"Okay, so what's the news?" I question.

"It's more so an offer that you'd be stupid to refuse. You can avoid going to trial and prison time. You'd spend a year on probation which means every month you'd have to report to your probation officer."

"While on probation if you were to commit a crime, that's automatic prison time. Failing to report to your probation officer will also equal time in the system. You'd also have to pay a fine of $165,000 and take a class on the importance of gun safety. If you agree you can get released right now." She explained.