𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐁𝐔𝐌

Y/N's P

Y/N's P.O.V

A Week Later

I sat in the studio working on the finishing touches of Chris and I's joint album. It didn't take long to complete considering majority of these songs were written already. I wrote them while I was locked up.

Usually I'd be at my home studio but I was working at one that was downtown. Chris was here too. Once I finished this, we'd both make a post about it on social media. It's dropping at midnight.

In only a week, we've been promoting the shit out of this album. Way more promo than the one I just released a few months ago. I think once people see the cover they're gonna immediately know the vision of the album.

Chris's phone rang for the millionth time making me chuckle. I know it's Solange, she's been on his ass lately.

"Bro just go home, I'm done anyway. I don't want you to get beat. We all know she got them hands." I say.

"Man, she ain't gon' beat shit." Chris replied, fronting like a motherfucker.

"Bet you won't say that in front of her." I respond.

"And won't." He laughed answering the phone.

I dapped him up, letting him leave. Once I was finished, I saved it all to the correct file. Then uploaded that file to every streaming platform, setting it for the correct release date. Like planned, I went on Instagram to post the cover and track list.

(1/2)

(2/2)

(2/2)