𝐍𝐎 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

Once again Y/N sat in her studio like usual

Once again Y/N sat in her studio like usual. Today was April 21st . Her album was damn near finished, she was just going back on this one song.

It's been a week since that dinner. The day she realized she's in love with Beyoncé. Y/N kinda always knew that the one for her was close, just not that close.

She never imagined that she'd fall in love with Beyoncé. No funny shit, but she figured it would be Solange or Kelly. There was a moment in time where Y/N and Kelly was feeling each other.

And to no one's knowledge, Beyoncé hated that time in life. No one speaks on it anymore. Even though Y/N and Kelly did enjoy themselves, for whatever reason they like to forget it even happened.

Y/N put the headphones over her ears. She couldn't get these verses right but she felt good this go around.

(Intro)
I'm just finna talk some real shit, you know what I'm sayin'? Shit that just be on my mind

(Verse 1)
Sometimes I just sit back and just wonder, "What's my purpose here?" (I don't know)
I need an answer ASAP 'cause I'm gettin' a little nervous here (Woo)
If they can't see your worth, you gotta let 'em know they worthless here
And they can't see me bar for bar, them bitches get no service here

Was tryna make them happy, I forgot about my own peace
She tried to let me hold the Glock, but bae, I got own piece
Ain't nobody gas me up, I always went off my speed
Nah, ain't nobody gas me up, I pulled up with my own weed

I believed in me back then when nobody supported me (Ayy)
They all on my dick, but at the time, they was ignoring me (Huh?)
Last year, my girl got pregnant, but the mission got aborted, B
How the hell you hatin' on me and you having way more than me?
The fuck?

This song was technically written a year ago. Y/N just thought it matched the perfect vibe for her album. It's very personal for her and she likes for her fans to see that.

She likes making a lot of music she feels most can relate to. Not everyone can relate to fancy jewelry, money, cars, clothes, and hoes. Although she does make music about this things too, she'd prefer to make something understanding first.

[Interlude]
Then, just like, with bitches, like, everybody can't go to the top with you
And it's like God see that shit
Like he just get to letting people reveal they true colors and, like, they real self
Like, then the crazy part about it is you really be fuckin' with folks, then
It be crazy, like, you be fucked up when they really have— You really have to say, "Bye," to they ass