𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟏

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟒𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟏

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟒𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟏

Tonight was kinda odd yet so usual. Odd since it was raining and it's Los Angeles. Usual since Y/N and Beyoncé were doing what they always do. Hang out with each other.

Beyoncé was once again at Y/N's house. It's where she's been since the moment her and Jay agreed to separate for a month.

It's a mutual decision that's supposed to help their marriage. They're able to see other people during the separation process.

So during the time Beyoncé decided to stay at Y/N's house. Not that she had anything in mind, Y/N's house is her go-to destination. It always has been.

Especially when her and Jay are going through things, like they are now. Y/N will forever be her escape from reality.

Currently, Beyoncé was trying to cook. Something she knows she can't do. She wanted to do it for Y/N. She always wants to do things for her.

Y/N came into the kitchen, following the sound of the smoke alarm. She wasn't even surprised to see that Beyoncé was the reason behind the alarm.

"What are you doing?" Y/N asked, fanning the smoke away from the alarm.

"Cooking." Beyoncé answered, like it was the most obvious thing.

"Cooking what? The house? Cause you almost lit this bitch up." Y/N responded.

Beyoncé ignored that, her focus on something else. Her eyes roaming all over Y/N. Before this, Y/N was in her home gym. Something she does on the regular.

For Bey, it was Y/N's toned and tattooed biceps. She could see Y/N's defined abdomen through her sleeveless t-shirt. But above all was the sweatpants, that showed everything. There was a jump in Y/N's pants with every step she took.

Beyoncé always thought Y/N was fine. Like extra fine. At one point in life, her own best friend was her celebrity crush. Although she never told anyone about it.

She wasn't sure where this feeling was coming from. But she wanted Y/N to fuck her. She wanted to fuck Y/N.

"Earth to Beyoncé. Yo, you okay?" Y/N questioned, who has been trying to get the girls attention for the last five minutes.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine." Beyoncé stuttered.

"Why was you trying to cook anyway? You know you can't." Y/N responded.