𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

Y/N's P

Y/N's P.O.V

I walked to my suite, confused on what was going on. Kelly looked a little strange when I asked her where my girl was at.

I unlocked the door with the key, entering the suite. Beyoncé sat on the couch, she seemed to be in deep thought. Something feels off.

"You okay?" I asked, causing her to look up at me. "Kelly said I should talk to you."

"You and Kelly sure seem to have done a lot together." She mumbled.

"Excuse me?" I questioned, confused.

"I heard your conversation with Drake, Y/N. You were in a relationship with someone I call my sister. You loved her. Why didn't either one of y'all feel the need to tell me that?" Beyoncé responded, her leg bouncing up and down.

I can already see where this is headed. That's one of the things she does when she's about to get mad.

"Correct, we were in a relationship. But at the time you were married. It didn't matter what Kelly and I did together. We didn't have to tell you or anyone for that matter." I replied.

"I don't disagree with you on that but one of you should've said something the moment that we started getting serious. I shouldn't have had to find out by overhearing that conversation."

"What you are wrong on is saying that you'd love to try it again with her. It's like you still feel something for her. Acting like she's the one that fucking got away or something. Where the fuck was your mind at? Cause it wasn't in the right place." Beyoncé snapped.

I wouldn't necessarily say that she's the one that got away. But out of all my last relationships, it was the best one. The most successful one.

Kelly and I never argued. We understood each other. We treated each other wonderfully. Before getting with Beyoncé, I used to think about it a lot. I still wonder why she ended it between us.

"You heard the conversation. He was asking me them hypothetical ass questions and I answered them. Maybe we should've said something but it doesn't matter now. That shit was years ago." I said.

I can't even believe we doing this right now. I really don't want to argue with her. I hate even doing something simple as raising my voice at her. I don't know what she expects from me right now.

"Y/N, look me in my face right now and tell me you wasn't in love with Kelly." Beyoncé said, looking me directly in the eyes.