𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏

Beyoncé's P

Beyoncé's P.O.V

"Worldwide global superstar, Y/N Parker, was arrested last night at a party hosted by businessman Michael Rubin. According to the website of the Los Angeles County Jail the charges are aggravated assault, inciting a riot, unlawful possession of a firearm, and aggravated battery with a deadly weapon."

"If convicted on all charges, the icon could face up to twenty years in prison. We'll keep you updated as the investigation continues." The news reporter said.

I sighed, never feeling more upset. Y/N did swing first so technically she did assault him. But the gun charges were beyond my comprehension. She was stupidly carrying a gun on her that wasn't even registered.

Things like that bring me back to when we were in school. That's the same shit she would do then. To make it worse, they didn't give her bond. Meaning she has to stay in jail until they give her a trial date.

The plus side to this is that we have an excellent team of lawyers. I just hope they can somehow get rid of the deadly weapon charge. That charge alone can give someone 10 to 15 years.

The situation last night was a big mess. For someone that likes to fight in elevators, I'm really mad that Solange ain't let me swing on that hoe. She deserves to get her ass beat.

I've been talking with our lawyers all morning. In order to throw out some of these charges or lessen the sentence, they've been building a case against Shawn. To make him look like the aggressor and not Y/N. Which if they pull up all of his recent interviews, they'll see Y/N had good reason.

It's a blessing, and sometimes a curse, with what having this type of money and status can do. But right now it's a blessing. They're going to push for an expedited trial. Meaning a trial sooner than later.

Once finished with the lawyers, I went into bedroom. I was finishing getting ready to go visit Y/N. This ain't my first jail visitation because this isn't Y/N's first time getting arrested. It's just the first time in a long time.

FLASHBACK

March 17th, 2004

Beyoncé sat on the hard bench type chair that was connected to the round table. Across from her was Y/N, who had on the ugly orange jumpsuit, but Beyoncé still thought she looked good.

"Getting all dressed up to come see me in a place like this is crazy. You look beautiful though." Y/N said.

Beyoncé blushed, trying to focus on the serious situation at hand. "Why'd you do that Y/N?"