𝐋.𝐀 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐒

I'm sorry but this picture just so funny to me 😭

Y/N's P.O.V

"You don't really have to go do you?" Beyoncé asked, as I finished getting dressed.

"Yeah, I do. But I'll be back. Don't you got something to do about your house?" I reply.

I had gotten Beyoncé to agree to move in with me. She was being so difficult about it but I eventually got her to say yes. It just puts me one step closer to fulfilling my mother's wish. I'm gonna marry Beyoncé.

Also I took a risk in revealing my feelings to her but it worked in my favor. What I feel for her, she feels for me. The more I think about it, I think that's all I ever really wanted.

"No, my realtor is handling that. Come here." Beyoncé said, her eyes following my every move.

I went over to the bed, standing next to it as she laid down. She pulled me down into a kiss, things quickly heating up. She knows exactly what she's doing.

"Baby, I gotta go." I say.

"So you better fuck me quickly." She responded, kissing me again.

Of course I'ma give in to her demands. I always have. She knows she can get whatever the hell she wants from me. Most times she doesn't even have to ask.

Although this isn't how I want to fuck her now that we're together. I wanna remake 2011 but that'll have to wait for later.

I pulled back the covers, getting into the bed. Beyoncé only had on a large t-shirt and a thong. No matter what she got on, she's gorgeous.

I pulled her thong to the side, no surprise that she's already wet as can be. I licked my lips at her beautiful core. If I had the time I'd eat her out all damn day. That can get saved for later too.

I rubbed her clit while pulling my dick out. Beyoncé moaned as I continued to play with her. I spit on my dick, stroking myself. I lined myself up with her entrance before sliding into her.

"Fuck." We both moaned.

I grabbed her legs, lifting them over my shoulders. I thrusted in and out of her, getting straight to the point. A decade later and her pussy still as good as I remember it being.

I sped up, my tip hitting her spot repeatedly. I rubbed her clit again with my thumb making her moan in my ear. She tried pushing me away but I'm not going for that.