𝐅𝐀𝐍

Y/N sat back in the office type chair, playing the instrumental that she just made over and over again

Y/N sat back in the office type chair, playing the instrumental that she just made over and over again. It wasn't for Beyoncé's project. Today was the day that she started her own.

Everything she ever felt since the release of her last album can finally get talked about. Not only did things change in her career but things were different in her personal life.

She wanted to be an open book about everything. Unlike the intro to Bey's album, hers is pretty much saying fuck you to everyone. Because for the people that did her wrong, like her ex for example, they can go to hell for all she cares.

Y/N was also pissed off by everything Jay-Z was doing. So her intro was starting off as a fuck you to the both of them. It's only been three days since the situation and everyday seems to get worse.

The media and the fans have started the conspiracies like expected. Every blog page, news and media outlets have been waiting for Beyoncé to respond. But she won't, not yet at least. Her response is gonna be when the album drops.

She wouldn't announce it until it's complete. At the rate she wants to works, that album would be done within two weeks. Speaking of Beyoncé, she was finally catching up on some rest. The perfect time for Y/N to secretly work on this album of hers.

She pressed record on computer, adjusting the headphones on her head.

Girl, you tried to break my heart, did it make you happy? (Did it make you happy?)
You supposed to hold me down, but it didn't happen (You supposed to hold me down)
Now I'm over it
Thank God I'm over it (Thank God)

Tired of stressin' about what I can't control
I think I'm better on my own (Hey)
I kicked all the fuck niggas out my circle
I don't know how this shit feel, they really hurt you
But I'm nonchalant, they never gon' know
Word to my mama, she ain't never raise no ho (Word to my mama)

My heart ain't racin', it's barely beatin' slow
If they want smoke, if I see 'em, it's a go (Smoke)
Fuck that nigga, fuck that bitch (Fuck 'em)
Fuck everybody 'cause you know they gon' switch (Hey)

Fuck them niggas and them bitches, everybody (Hey)
(This that shit that make me turn demon)
Fuck them niggas and them bitches, everybody (Woo)
(This that shit that make me turn demon)
Fuck them niggas and them bitches, everybody
(This that shit that make me—)

Majority of this song was a freestyle. Much like Beyoncé, Y/N's music was coming from her heart. It's what she feels. Like right now she feels like killing Jay-Z. Until then he'd just get dissed.