1. Village of ... ?

"Sakumo san!" I hugged him at the sight. He didn't hug me back. "Are you angry at me"

I said, letting go. He gently flicked my head and my eyes travelled up to his eyes as he smiled. "Take care of Kakashi,"

I stared at him for some time before shaking my head,"..he hates me and won't even look twice at me-"

"Take care of Kakashi," The voice echoed making me suddenly fall through a dark pit.

My entire body shot up with a jolt, making me yelp out in pain. "ah.." I held onto the area that was hurting immensely. The area was aided which made me finally come back to my senses completely.

"You're finally awake!" I heard a female cry out. I turned at her as she was exiting the room in a hurry. I advert my eyes, feeling them fill in with tears from all the dreams and memories.

"How are you feeling now?" A male voice spoke out as I tried to comprehend the situation I was in.

"Aches all over," I informed. There were 3 people in the room besides me. I examined them, "How did I get here"

"Aa..Yume found you from somewhere that he won't tell us about. You were almost on the verge of passing," The girl sighed out, coming closer.

"Whatever had happened, forget about it." She said, wiping the tears away. The tears were replaced by others soon, making me turn my head away from her.

"Shouldn't we inform her family about her? They will be worried sick,"

"What village are you from?"

"Kono-"

"She's from the valley!" Yume interrupted, continuing, "I found her from there," Why is he lying?

"Yume..I told you, you aren't allowed anywhere near Konohama," The girl stood up.

"Sorry," He apologized.

"Okay then, let her rest for some more time and if any family member needs to be informed, let me know... I'll send the message," The tall guy said, smiling at me as he exited.

I was unaware of what would happen next and how's everything happening. Sakumo san always said to go with the flow unless I sensed danger.

Even if this situation was dangerous, I would have no capability to do anything. So I guess I'm better off dead here.

"do you wanna have anything?" She asked.

"I'm okay.." I answered, taking a glance at the guy.

"What's your name? Oh! I am Yuki and he's Yume, my little brother,"

"Hello.." Yume said, I weakly smiled at him.

"Thank you for saving from the 'Valley'," I said, which made him raise his eyebrow before accepting the gratitude.

"I'm y/n and no need to worry about informing anyone. I.." The words cannot be blurted out, I haven't accepted my fate yet. I hid my face in my palm and let it all out, remembering every moment of the incident.

I can never take it out as it happened in front of my bare eyes. My katana grazed him. Blood dripping and gushing all over. How could I..

"y/n.. I don't know what had happened but.." I felt a hand on my shoulder, "It's better to let go of it now and relive. Any situation that hurts you needs to be let go. Let the incident rest.. I'll give you some space. You can rest for now. Night's almost over, rest all you can." With that, the two siblings left me.

The thought of being labelled as a rogue ninja didn't scare me but the thought of facing Kakashi did. My mind went blank, making me sink under the blanket.

"what's happening in the village.."

~

Third Person

The autopsy results were not out yet but the news of White Fang's death spread all out. The third waited for someone to bring in the reports. Y/n was missing and it was noticed by a lot of people.

Rumours were in the throats of people, ready to spread like wildfire. The label of Rogue Ninja was almost written beside Y/n Ikari. The third had lots going on. It was right after the failed mission of Sakumo.

It was quite hard to come out with a conclusion.

It was worse for Kakashi. Having to deal with two losses, one being betrayal from someone he finally started to rely on. He always had been distant from Y/n and the moment he thought about giving in, he lost the most precious thing in his life, his father.

He stayed strong throughout the time and fought the thought of y/n killing his father. She admitted herself but something within him told him to hold back the hatred.

He wasn't in the right mind and may have let go of the criminal who took his father's life. He was torn.

The wait was over.

The front door flung open as Kakashi looked up at the person who had entered.

"It was a suicide.. "