19. Her Apartment

The two girls stood as their heads got weighed down with immense guilt. In the room were the 6 men alongside Itachi who knew he would torture the hell out of each one of them once this consultation was over with the Third.

"You two are suspended from all sorts of activities for the next 3 months with additional home imprisonment for 1 month. I'm going light on you for you two weren't anticipating such an event to uncover," The Third said, which didn't satisfy Itachi. He knew what he would do next with the Uchiha. The Third dismissed the two who were escorted by two ANBU for keeping an eye on them.

"Itachi. Take care of these 6, I'll trust your judgement. " He said, still in disbelief at what had happened and what could have happened if Sasuke hadn't seen the three.

Back in time

"Why did mom make me come along with you?" Sasuke asked, making Itachi smile at the youngster.

"So that you can talk with me freely," He answered. Sasuke scoffed, walking beside him without speaking any further.

Itachi stopped by the fruit store, taking out the list. He gave the paper to the store owner as he took it. He briefly looked at it, turning to look up at Itachi with a smile. "Right away,"

Sasuke stood beside them, examining the store. He rested his back against the pole beside him when Itachi decided to send him on an errand, "Get these flowers from the flower store," He said to which Sasuke retorted.

"No way I'm going there. That's Ino's shop. She will talk so much and I don't wanna-" Itachi shoved the paper in his hands before turning away.

He stood there, oblivious. He sighed, accepting his defeat and dragging his feet away. He stopped and turned back to face his brother who seemed busy with some other lists of groceries.

With a sneaky smirk, Sasuke changed his route and decided to bail on his errand. He stretched out, yawning when suddenly he saw three familiar figures walk across him without noticing his presence.

Kagury and Manaki were together while Y/n-san followed them from behind. Her gaze almost caught him, making him wave at her. He retreated his hand back in embarrassment and watched them go towards the isolated side of the shop beside the bamboo wood.

He found it odd but didn't think much of it. He suddenly realised it was his mom's list so he didn't want to sneak out of the responsibility and went ahead to get the flowers he was asked to.

Luckily I wasn't at the shop. It was her father. It didn't take him long to get everything in hand before he headed back to the grocery shop where they usually get their wholesale products.

He entered the store with the flowers in hand, scanning the shop to locate Itachi. As he found him, he had an uneasy feeling from the pit of his stomach. His brain soon comprehended what he had encountered was not something normal. Manaki had a fight with Kakashi sensei for y/n and Kagury too gave y/n a cold shoulder the time she joined their family dinner.

His mouth gapped, making Itachi grow confused. He came towards his brother as his eyes seemed hesitant. "Did something happen?" Itachi asked.

"It's y/n.. She's probably in some sort of trouble. "

Back in present

Even if their initial plan was to intimidate her, the area and the time, they were fully aware of such encounters being possible. Yet they decided to take her anyway. Itachi stood in front of the group of men who accepted their fate to get tortured.

This wasn't the first time someone was sent here before for those. So they had at least some idea of how it all goes. Without a warning, Itachi took them into his Genjustsu.