4. Mission of Rescuing Ramen! 2

"Y/n, I heard you've been able to grow out the sprouts of Mageta?" Her head turned to the question. With a sigh, she replied,"Why?" Her hand picked out the equipments needed for her field of crops and flowers.

"My one's have stopped blooming which is making the sprouts become excessively poisonous. I had to stop supplying it to Konohama-" Her hand stopped," in case I kill someone,"

"Oh," That's all she could say. More like wanted to to avoid any more questions, which will be eventually turning into a request. Her ears went buzzing at the name of Konohama, a name she hasn't said nor heard about for the last 6 years.

"How much for all these?" She asked, handing over the basket filled with all the gardening tools.

"How about we make a deal?" He started, gaining partial of her attention as she was drifted away by her own mind," You supply me with the Mageta sprouts, I supply you all the equipments and seeds for half the price?" She looked up at him in disagreement.

"I'm not selling nor letting anyone mendle into this. I have grown them out with lot of thoughts and giving it away just like that.. I don't want to,"

"alright alright," He smiled, taking the money from me. He handed over the change.

"And I'm sorry if I were impolite," She politely bowed to him in tiny.

"No no, it's all about not wanting to let your hard work go away just like that..keep up the hard work.." The shop owner got trailed off as he looked somewhere behind her.

"Yes?" He asked.

"The Third Hokage sent us here for information.." Y/n couldn't recall the voice but did inspect it. Three teens stood beside a tall white haired male whose eyes seemed to have caught her eyes watching them.

She couldn't recognize any of them. But she felt the tension which was off.

Without her knowing, her heart recognised the male. Do I know him..?

"Oh yeah Hatake Kakashi..I got the letter from The Third, but I thought you were not going to be here until tomorrow dawn," He said, making Kakashi clear his throat.

Y/n was struck with so much emotions that now her eyes were beginning to speak. She didn't want anyone to find out about her identity, so she tried to leave in a haste.

"I'm leaving.." The further she was stepping away, her emotions kept getting stronger. After 22 years, them meeting in the same area, what are the odds?

Kakashi wasn't expecting any of it. Even how her belly was gone overnight, did she already went in labour?

"Sensei!" Kakashi turned to look down at the impatient Naruto.

"Uh right, We are here to talk about the supplying of Mageta sprouts." He started, taking one last glance at Y/n. But she took a turn as soon as he turned, leaving him with a sudden empty feeling.

For y/n, it was nothing but a trigger that has been pulled to bring it all back: her past trauma. She held onto her heart, trying to stabilise her breathing.

She patted her chest, breathing in and out calmly. "You don't have to meet him again..You don't.." Her mind rewinded the hazy memory of Sakumo asking her to take care of him,"..have to.."

Her shoulders slowly fell down while she thought about everything that she had encountered. Two arms went around her waist, pulling her close and firmly. Her heart stopped. Her mind drifted off, Kakashi?

"Hello!!" She recognised the high pitched voice. It was Aki.

Y/n separated her body from her grip,"Gay,"

"Only for you," Aki said, winking at her which made Y/n laugh softly.

"When did you come back?" She asked, as Aki took the baggage from Y/n.

"You shouldn't be holding onto such heavy bags, remember how weak you are? And I came back yesterday but couldn't come to meet. It was a long journey, my body deserved some rest," She said, massaging her shoulders.

"And what did you get me?"

"Oh right! Your gift!"

Aki went to her pockets, bringing out two beautiful accessories. "You will look so good in this! Wait let me put them on for you!" She said, setting the bag aside. She clipped them on her head, clapping as she looked at Y/n.

"As expected. My wife never fails to make me fall for her ah!" She acted, gaining a playful hit from Y/n.

"Shut up. And thank you for these," She said, feeling the placements of the clips.

They went on their slow and steady walk until they reached her house. "And you won't believe me, he was really pretty," Aki explained her new guy crush who she met on her journey back to the village.

"Sounds like a gentleman," Y/n commented, opening her front door.

"He is, you would fallen in love too!" Aki said, sitting outside on the bench.

"Love," Y/n mumbled to herself, placing everything on the table.

"You want some tea-"

"Um yes?..how may I help you?" Aki said, making Y/n turn her head to the door. She walked out immediately, stopping on her steps.

"I am here to speak with Ms. Ikari," Kakashi said politely to Aki, before I caught onto his gaze.