22. Her Powers?

Kakashi

"You have a new student to take care of during the evening times. Hope you won't mind but surely you won't. "

I recalled the Third's word. It did bother me with the amount of work that I had to do. Get up early, get ready and fresh, have breakfast, go see the memorial, read the book, reach the practice a little later just to irritate them and whatnot.

It's tiring. I dragged my feet to the training hall that the third had asked me to use to train this special guest. I reached the place, the lights were all turned off. I switched them all on and looked around at the huge and empty room. My steps echoed as I sat on one of the stacked chairs. I took out my book and read it while passing my time.

10 minutes, 20 minutes, 30 minutes.

I tched, staring at the entrance as I waited for the 'punctual' student. The time was odd too. Did the Third pull my leg for always being late to my training sessions? I sighed out loudly as the lights went out suddenly, leaving me in all darkness. The electricity went out too often because of the frequent rain.

I didn't bother to move and decided to sit back and relax. More minutes passed by, I was growing impatient when I noticed a shadow running its way towards the entrance through the window panels. I smirked, going near the entrance ready to scare the shit out of this special guest for making me wait for so long.

As soon as the person entered with their long hair, I tapped their shoulder lightly, smiling at the thought it would make them leave immediately and call it a day. Without any warning, I felt a huge pressure around my stomach as my body flew back before hitting the wall that was yards away from the entrance.

"Owh!" I winched, unable to get up. What's this unbelievable strength?!
I couldn't move was an understatement, my breathing was hardly there. I turned to look at the person as they stood there debating whether to approach me. The lights suddenly came back, revealing the-

"Y/n?!!! Aoowh!" I said lying back down on the floor.

"Kakashi!!!" She came running towards me. She panicked, sitting down before picking my head on her lap. "ARE YOU OKAY?"

"Come on! You're a doctor! You should know better, AH!" I yelped out when she tried to move my hand.

"I'm checking." She said, fully turning to professional mode after having a processing moment for the first 30 seconds. "A little fracture I'm assuming or maybe veins got messed up at the neck making it hard for you to move,"

Good thing she's not panicking but what's making me surprised is how could she collect so much power to resist me like that. She was so weak just some weeks ago? She went through her bag, shuffling to find something. She got out a shot, making me get up abruptly. Whatever happens, I'm in no way getting injected.

I winched but the pain I had now was better than this injection. "Don't be a kid and let me do it. " She said, getting a hold of me. I lightly kicked away her hands, resisting.

"No!"

"Stop it!"

"No!"

"Kakashi! Don't be a kid!"

"Shut up!"

Her facial expressions turned dark. I waited for a response but none came out for a minute as it made me grow impatient and worried if I did something wrong. She got up and got a tight hold on my hair.

"Huh?"

Without me noticing, she inserted the injection which made me yelp out in pain. My entire body collided against the wooden floor as I fell with a thud. I couldn't make out the next few seconds as my eyes got tired.

"I had to... " Was the last thing I heard of Y/n before dozing off.

Y/n

"I'm sorry for making you work overtime," I apologized to Rinzo as she yawned. She smiled through it, saying it was alright.

After some examination, the results came out and everything was normal. What a kid, making a scene out of nothing. He just sprained his back. I sat beside his bed, taking his mask off for him. "Much better," He commented, resting his head on the pillow.

"This is what you get for playing nasty tricks. " I said rolling my eyes at him for what he did.

"How was I supposed to know I had to face off with a beluga whale." He answered, still in disbelief. It was odd how I suddenly had so much power. Even back at home earlier in the morning, I broke a broomstick while attempting to kill a roach.

Kakashi went quiet as he dozed off while staring somewhere. It's probably the side effects of the painkiller that I injected earlier.

My thoughts were empty as I stared at Kakashi, examining his features. He looks so much like his father. What perfected his facial features was his mole. He looked too pretty.

"What are you staring at Beluga?"

He caught me.

"Was I?"

He narrowed his gaze at me, rolling them afterwards. I sighed, getting up. "You're all okay. Take rest for the night and you'll be good to go in the morning. "

I got my bag and collected the stuff I had taken out before turning to him, "And I'm not a Beluga. Cyclop. " I remarked, leaving the room.

"Y/n- wait! Who's taking me home?"

"Go alone with a crutch or something. How can I walk you home? Remember? I am an aquatic giant," I said, harshly shutting the door. I exhaled quietly, feeling extremely bad for some reason. I held onto my chest and tried massaging it. What's wrong with me?

Someone

"Is it working?" Master asked me, as I turned to face him. "You have a month from now to get done with this do you remember?"

"No worries. I'm done here with everything. Just a matter of time," I said, taking the seals off of the corpse. I was still in awe of how they collected it before it rotted away.

"You might have questions about how I had the corpse with me, Kabuto," He read my mind. I nodded, still focusing on my hand signs and seal.

Orochimaru-sama sat in the chair, observing my work with an undying smile. "Well, some things are better left unsaid. But know that, replicas that I create can even deceive the most profound Kages out there,"

"Even if we bring him alive and bring her powers back, how are we sure she will be not against us?" I asked, doubting the plan he had been plotting for years.

"I've lived with her and treated her, you think I wouldn't implant something in her to tame her?"

"You mean back in the village of the river when you took the place of that doctor?" I looked back at him when I was done with the sealing. He nodded, fixing his posture. "are you still in touch with that kid?"

"Yume? Not anymore but he was of great help."

"He didn't do it for free tho," I reminded him of the hefty amount of time I had to put in for him to become fertile again. It was weird of a request from his side but as long as our work was getting done, who are we to judge? I stared at the colourless face of the unmoving body, tilting my head as both of us stared at it.

"How will his son react upon seeing his dead father?"