6. Mission of Rescuing Ramen! 4

Kakashi tilted his head and kept his stare at Yume's back, which he could sense and turned to face him with a taunting smile. "Right?" He asked.

Y/n was quick to react and walked between them. "Yume, I remembered that I didn't have anything meat to serve tonight, could you please get some... please?"

Yume faced Y/n and smiled,"You don't have to plead so much. I was ready the moment you called out to me," He caressed her head,"Then, I'll be off,"

Y/n sighed of relief when Yume left the house. Was it a bad idea to open up to him about everything that had happened that night and every other interaction I had with everyone I came across?

"Who's he?" Naruto asked, standing beside Y/n.

"My brother," She smiled, as Naruto followed her to the place where Sasuke was resting.

"How's it like having a sibling?" Naruto asked, making Y/n think for sometime.

"It's good actually..They care for you so much and--" Y/n caught a glimpse of the raven haired who seemed uninterested at the topic, making her become aware of her words,"--adore you..Anyways! What do you guys love to eat?"

"Waaah! Nee-chan you will prepare anything?" She nodded at the excited teen. She couldn't help but smile at the thought of being able to make them happy.

In the midst of it, it felt weird to one of them how Y/n was treating them. She wondered, Kakashi didn't introduce himself but how come she knew his name? She was there when they were at the shop of Mr. Hiken but how come she remembered so well? Maybe her memory is great.

But the way they two conversed, seemed to be filled with lot of build up tension. She quietly sat in the living room, exchanging stares among the two. Maybe I am overthinking..how can she possibly be someone known to Sensei?

She pushed her thoughts aside for now but at the back of her head, she made a possibility that they might have met each other and today's definitely not their first time seeing one another.

Sakura

"Sakura-chan, you called me out for something..?" Naruto shyly said, making Sakura roll her eyes.

"No one noticed you coming out right?" Sakura asked, taking a look at his back. Naruto followed her gaze and shook his head,"I told them I had an urgency,"

She stared at him dumbfounded, face palming. "Mind coming up with some sensible excuse next time hmm?" She sighed, facing him.

"I need your help with something.."

Naruto tilted his head,"With?"

"With my curiosity."

~

"Is it to your liking?" Y/n asked, wiping her hands on the apron as we had the supper.

"You should join us Y/n-san," I said, moving away to make some space near Kakashi sensei.

"I cannot have dinner yet, I need to take meds and only then I can..You all carry on," My head turned to Naruto who was busy with chowing down the food.

Naruto's gaze fell on Sakura and he nodded,"What meds?" He asked, as I turned to look at her. It was my idea to poke out as much information as possible from Y/n's life, to see if Sensei reacts in any way.

"She gets sick during seasonal change. Her immune system is kind of weak," Yume answered instead of her, bringing in another pot. I looked over at Sensei, hoping for him to react or do anything to give away a little intel.

He seemed unbothered like any other days, just his usual self. "Why is her immune system weak?" My eyes turned to Naruto who wasn't even looking at me. I couldn't sign him to stop asking stupid and irrelevant questions. I did say to inquiry her alot but not with so much dumb ones.

I rubbed my temple and waited for him to get scolded by Kakashi sensei for being so nosey about people's business.

"She has body trauma from a past incident," At the corner of my eye, I watch sensei's hand hesitate to put the chopsticks back into the food, making me lift my head up at them while I listened.

"Body Trauma?" I asked, keeping my eye somewhat on Sensei as Yume-san continued.

"She had an incident which made her immune system to be badly attacked and.." Yume-san's head seemed to be directed towards Kakashi sensei or maybe I was being overly dramatic. "She lost her ability to fight along with her immunity to detoriate. But thanks to My uncle, he was able to somewhat save her,"

"Yume..leave out these." Y/n-san said, serving Sasuke some more spice less stew.

"Naruto, that was impolite of you. Apologize," Kakashi sensei spoke out, making Naruto pout.

"It's alright, it's sometimes good to bring back some memories to recall who were there for her when she needed it the most. Don't you think that too Y/n?"

Yume-san's remark seemed quite personal and directed. Kakashi sensei's next action said it all; it was towards him. Sensei harshly put the chopsticks down, making them fall on the floor. "I'm sorry, my bad." It may seem unintentional but I noticed it..How it was indeed intentional.