🌹Chapter 1🌹

Arabella's POV:

I was cooking a feast because my sister's boyfriend is coming over for the first time! Everyone questions when I'm going to bring a boy home...but I know that's never going to happen!

There was only 1 person that I've genuinely loved! His name was Jacob! He was dad's friend's son. I saw him quite a number of times in school... however that was certainly not enough! I was only in 8th grade when he was already in the last year of high school!

All I could do was watch him whenever I saw him,but I think he thought I was weird! There was 1 time for Valentine's day...when I gave him a card. He took the card and just when my heart melted...he began reading it out loud to the whole school and rejected me! I remember how much everyone laughed at me that day! But I still love him!

After he was done with school,I never saw him again. People say he got involved in dangerous work,but Jacob wouldn't do that, right?

"Arabella where are you?" I snap back to reality when I notice that my sister, Annabella, is calling me for quite some time. "I'm coming Anna!" I totally forgot that I had to get her dressed! I should stop thinking about HIM, because I know that won't bring him back! Wherever he is, he is happy...and I'll always love him!

I quickly switch the stove off and rush to Annabella. "Anna...I'm so...sorry for coming late... actually I was..." She cuts me off "Arabella I'm not angry...besides I just wanted you to come early...so I can tell you how I met HIM!" She's grinning at me! She's always been like this! She makes me leave my work...and when I come to her it's always for something unnecessary!

I curl her hair, as she blabbers to me how she met her boyfriend. "Arabella are you even listening?" I snap out of my thoughts and put all my focus on her. "Of course,you were telling me how you met your boyfriend!"

I continue doing her hair "OMG... he's coming like now!" I instantly pause. What does she mean? "Who's coming now Anna?" I'm so confused...its obviously her boyfriend...he was the only one coming!

"Arabella...Jacob is coming now!" I pause completely and drop the brush I was holding. Obviously it...isn't HIM! I mean...why would he come now? There's no reason he'd suddenly show up right?

"Who's...ja... Jacob?" I ask hoping it's not him. How would I face him? He thinks I'm weird already! I remember how many times...he would find excuses to leave if I was present around him! "Arabella... how could you forget? The same Jacob that's dad's friend's son!" I instantly begin tearing up.

I don't know whether to be happy or sad! Happy because I get to see him after years! And sad... because I know he won't be happy to see me. But there's still one more question on my mind! "But Annabella...why...is..he..." Annabella giggled and I instantly stopped talking "you must be wondering why he's coming right?" I instantly nod my head.

"Well...how stupid of me to not tell you...Jacob is actually my BOYFRIEND!" Just then the floor beneath my feet falls! I feel as if my world has collapsed! Jacob...and... Annabella! My sister...is actually dating the one I loved! I instantly run away from there, ignoring Annabella's shouts.

_______________________________________

End of chapter 1🌹