🌹Chapter 20🌹

Arabella's POV:

The slap was still stinging. Charlie was right. My brother was right! I should've noticed from before!

Jacob begins laughing and I stare at him. "Arabella....Leah.... Arabella... Leah! You know...I hate both!" Tears fall from my eyes .

"And yes....my acting was a 5 star performance huh! Since you believed it. So you're...my enemy's sister!" I look him in the eye to show him that the days I feared him are long gone. Now there's only hatred!

"You know how I killed your brother's wife! I shot her in the head! It was fun. I had to do it....or your brother would've been mafia king!"

I can't help but cry. How did I fall in love with something like him? "And my father killed your parents....sent them to heaven the same day. You know the funny part? When Charlie and I met....he never knew that I was his parents murderer's son! But I knew who he was! I just befriended him to get close to Mr Black!"

This demon took so many lives. I don't know if it's my turn....but I'm glad I'll die without having an ounce of love for him!

"And Mark...that was a good move! I never suspected him...but eventually I killed him coz I noticed something weird." He leans closer to me.

I spit on his face and laugh. "You know....that's the reason Annabella didn't marry you....she never loved you! She only wanted revenge because she loved Mark!"

Just then Jacob picks his gun up and bangs my head. The last thing I hear before passing out is gunshots and screaming.

Charlie's POV:

I knew Arabella was going to be in some danger when she left and so I waited for the right opportunity to enter.

I begin shooting at Jacob. "So you back huh! Come closer Charlie....so I can shoot you exactly where I shot your beautiful Kiara!"

Just then I get numb. Jacob attacks me with kicks and punches....but all I see is my Kiara's face full of pain... begging me to help her.

Flashback:

"Jacob....let Kiara go...please Jacob...I'll let you be king of the underworld!" Jacob laughs satanically.

"Now Charlie...we both know Mr Black wouldn't allow that right? So your Kiara has to leave!" He places the gun on her head.

"Charlie...save me. I'm scared. Help me!"
My tears of helplessness fall.

"Please don't do this Jacob...I'll give you everything you ask for...but leave my wife... she's pregnant!"

Jacob pauses for a second. "Pregnant? Great...then I'll'll send both mother and child up to heaven together" and he pulls the trigger.

End of flashback

"Kiaraaa" I snatch the gun from Jacob and shoot his leg. He falls to the ground and before anything else....I hit his head.

I immediately run to Arabella and throw water on her to get up."Arabella come on...you got to wake up now!" I notice her moving and within a few seconds...she gets up.

"Charlie... where's Jacob?" I grab her and take a few guns. "He's unconscious...he can get up at any time now. We need to get you out of here!"

As we run away...Arabella shouts and I turn back to see Jacob holding her with a gun placed at her head.

"Now my dear friend.... watch how I kill your sister the exact same way I killed your wife...and I'll frame you for it again!"

He gets the trigger ready and I know that I cannot let history repeats itself.

I immediately pull the trigger... shooting Jacob's arm and Arabella is released. She runs away... making it easier for me to ruin Jacob.

"You're really brave I must say Charlie!" He begins shooting and as we get closer I kick him down but he moves away and tries to get his gun. I lift him up and he his head on the wall.

Jacob punches me and climbs up the balcony wall. I then hop onto it and we both fight in a very dangerous position. I almost fall but I decide to climb back up to be safe .

Jacob tries to attack me but he trips but I grab his hand. I hear police sirens and an ambulance. " Oh Charlie....you wouldn't let go! I'm your best friend!"

I laugh at my destiny. And look at him "Every dog has it's day Jacob. I might have lost everything because of you...but today I made you lose the one thing you fought your whole life for...the throne!"

I see the police men approaching and I know I can't stay for much longer or I'll be arrested. "You know something Jacob ...even if your dad killed my parents....I would have still been your best friend....but because of everything you did...I hate you! And...this is where the chase will end! Goodbye...my best friend...my biggest enemy!"

And with that I let go of his hand leaving him to fall down!

_______________________________________

End of chapter 20🌹