🌹Chapter 11🌹

Jacobs's POV:

I'm here in the bar, drinking my life away. I can't believe it! I married the one I hated the most! Arabella...that girl who doesn't even know her own identity! As for Annabella....she betrayed me. I'll not spare her the next time I come across her!

"Sir...well...it's... getting a little...you know...late..." What the hell! This stupid bartender over here is trying to tell me when to leave my own bar! I immediately throw the glass on the floor and bang my hand on the table...and I smirk as I see the fear in that idiot's eyes.

"Well well well ...what do we have here? An angry Mr Maranzano in the bar? That too on his wedding night?" I look up to see my biggest enemy! That pathetic Charlie was in front of my face.... mocking my situation. Literally making fun of me to my face!

I immediately get up, ready to make Charlie regret the day he was born!
"Charlie...you son of a..." Charlie cut me off by throwing the alcohol on my face. "Mr Maranzano is clearly very drunk!Take him home to his wife!" This Charlie! I will not spare him!

Charlie's POV:

I was so damn happy when I saw how Jacob's face dropped at the wedding! I of course had to secretly attend that wedding! How can I not? My men was in the house since morning...and when they saw Annabella sneaking out of the house....they just had to satisfy me by telling me some spice!

But I wonder what is the story behind this. I mean... what can possibly be the reason that Annabella left Jacob? She seemed madly in love with him! And why did her younger sister take her place as Jacob's bride?

So much thoughts racing through my head. There has to be a reason behind this whole thing....a very big Reason! Soo big...that even Jacob is unaware of this Reason. And I know...that I'll have to find out the story!

Arabella's POV:

I was lost in my thoughts....when I heard a loud bang on the door. I noticed that Jacob had returned! My heart began racing with happiness and anxiety. I wonder what he's gonna do now. Will he talk to me?....or what if he accepts me as his wife?

Soon I notice Jacob stumble upon his step and I instantly run to help him. "Jacob...are ..you okay? Why are you...Stu... stumbling....like this?" I look him in the eyes....only to find those icy cold...dark eyes staring back at me,with no emotion.

"Jacob....please answer...me! And....what....is....that smell? Were you...having....alco..." I was harshly pushed on the ground. Jacob pushed me! And here I thought that he'd accept me as his wife. My tears began blurring my vision and my heart cried... knowing that Jacob still won't love me!

"What the hell are you doing here!" I flinch at the sound of his loud voice. "Jacob...please... please calm down....I have to...be here. I'm...your wif..." He grabbed my chin and I instantly kept quiet. I began sobbing silently and Jacob laughed satanically.

"What were you gonna say? Wife? Hahaha! Are you mad! Do you not remember what I told you on the day you confessed your filthy feelings!"
I couldn't bear with this anymore. "Jacob...why are ..you saying all this?"

Jacob's smirk vanished and he took a step backwards"I'll never love a girl like you! You and Annabella betrayed me right?....but you will never get my love.....you don't even know your own identity!"

My eyes shut close! What does he mean by this? This is the second time he told me those harsh words. "What....do you.... mean by that? I know....my identity" Jacob laughs and claps his hands....tears roll down my face as he mocks me.

"You think you're Mr Smith's daughter.... well sweetheart.... YOU'RE NOT!" The ground beneath my feet collapses. What is he saying? Why is he saying such things? "Jacob why are you..... saying all this!"

My head begins to spin as he laughs. "You're just some trash he picked up from the roadsides! That's why you were never important to him....he never cared for you!"

I cover my ears and cry at his words. "Stop it! Enough Jacob! Enough!" I fall to the ground and cry to my heart's content. Is that why dad never cared when I was being humiliated? He saw I was sad but never asked me why? Is that why he always preferred to keep Annabella happy even if it costed my happiness?

"Sweetheart...you won't be staying here ...in my room. You'll be in the servants quarter! that's where I ordered for your luggage to be...so get going!" I wake up...with a heavy heart...and walk away. Will I ever get his love?

_______________________________________

End of chapter 11🌹