🌹Chapter 10🌹

Arabella's POV:

The car rides away from my house and still nobody knows it was me that married Jacob. Jacob didn't let dad see me and made the excuse of having to leave urgently. This silence is killing me!
I know for a fact that Jacob is so mad right now!

I look at the steering wheel and see that Jacob has been clutching it so hard,that his knuckles have turned white. The veins on his hand and neck are literally popping out and his jaw is clenched so much. I think this is what death looks like!

The media believes that I am Annabella. I wonder if anybody will realize that I'm missing. And I wonder if Dad is going to believe that letter,the one Annabella had left behind before leaving. Nobody but me knows the truth. I wonder if Jacob will ever accept me as his wife!

The car stops in front of the gates of a beautiful Mansion! So big, it's like a palace! My jaw drops due to the beauty of this place. I notice that a guard stands by the door and Jacob looks at him. "Take her luggage inside and show her the way to the room. You know where to keep her luggage!" Jacob orders him around and the man simply nods.

"Go inside Mrs Maranzano,I'll be back in a few hours!" I'm shocked! Why is he talking so sweetly to me? Is it possible that he has decided to accept this marriage? But why would he accept someone like me to be his wife? I step out of the car and he speeds off to God knows where.

"Follow me madam!" The guard says in a strict tone. I just oblige and walk inside the beautiful house. There are so many servants and workers in here! But where are everyone else? Are they asleep? The guard gets a phone call and suddenly just leaves. "What do I do now?" I think for a second...then decide to go find Jacob's room.

Butterflies make its way in my stomach as I realize that I'm now Mrs Maranzano, Jacob's wife! I walk up the stairs and pass many hallways and finally stop at a room. I peep inside and notice that the bed is decorated and this may be his room!

I walk inside and sit on the bed . My eyes are exploring the room and I see many pictures of Jacob,some that were clicked long ago....and some recent. I hold the picture and smile. "Now I'm your wife, I'll be sure to make you become a good person!" I kiss the picture and smile.

Flashback

I look at Anna confused. "What is your plan Anna?" I'm so scared! I know she's angry,but Jacob doesnt deserve this! "I have a plan....but I'll need your help!" Anna says in a commanding voice .

I'm scared now! Why did I have to come here? Now I'm going to get involved in this. "What do you mean....m...my help? Wha...what do ....I have....t...to do?" My heart is beating fast right now. I hope Anna is in her right state of mind .

"I wont marry Jacob. You will take MY place and MARRY Jacob!" I fall to the ground and my mind instantly stops thinking. My head is spinning so badly! "Wha...what do....you...mean Anna? H..how can I... marry Jacob?" I'm so confused right now! What will everyone say if they find out? And plus Jacob hates me, he'll never accept me as his wife!

"You have to Arabella! And besides,don't act like you don't love Jacob! That day we went to the shop...I heard exactly what you said....you were holding Jacob's picture and crying! I always knew you love him!" My heart begins beating fast! This means that she knows I love Jacob and isn't mad at me?

"And I even saw you confessing your love to him ...and how he declined! You will now marry him...and that will be his punishment! He never loved you! But you'll become his wife! Arabella you have to do this... you're the only one who can" . Anna just wants me to marry him to get back on Jacob...but I'm getting a chance to make him fall in love with me! I'll not let this opportunity slide.

We switch clothes and I dress as the bride. I look in the mirror and a tear escapes my eye. I'm looking so beautiful today,I'm going to become Mrs Maranzano! My love has a chance to conquer! I cover my face with the veil and walk to Anna...who is getting ready to leave forever....and settle in Spain.

"But Anna...will dad find out what happened?" Immediately I'm afraid! Dad will think that I forced Anna to leave Jacob. "That won't happen!" Anna hands me a letter and I read it :

Dad...forgive me! I know you took so much care of me...but today I'm leaving! You always chose Anna over me...and now I'm leaving to a place where I'll always be happy!

However I'll always love you: Arabella

" Now he'll never look for you...nor will he know that you are married to Jacob!" I'm still confused. Wouldn't he see the bride later on! "But Anna... he'll see my face later...an.." Anna cut me off " I'll take care of that....when it's time to unveil your face ..I'll call the pastor and he'll have to leave. And don't you worry about after marriage! Because Jacob made it clear that after marriage...he is going to settle in France forever!"

Things couldn't be more perfect. This is a new start to me...I hug Anna one last time....and we part ways forever! I walk down to the wedding venue...ready to make my love win!

_______________________________________

End of chapter 10🌹