🌹Chapter 7🌹

Arabella's POV:

Tomorrow is the wedding! Annabella's and Jacob's wedding. I really don't know how to deal with this. It's already night and I feel so helpless! In a few hours, I'll have to witness my sister taking the one I've loved dearly for years!

I walk to my cupboard and pull out the frame I've kept of him for years. "Tomorrow...I can't call you mine from tomorrow! You won't be my Jacob anymore. You'll be Anna's Jacob!" I cry and hold the picture close to my heart. "Why...does...i...it always have....to be
...like this...for m...me only!"

I recall all the times I used to follow him in school...but he never noticed me! I recall the few times I tried making conversations with him,but he always responded in one word answers. I instantly leave the frame down...and I run...I don't even know what's making me do this...but I still am! I will fight for my love!

I run to his room and knock on the door violently. "Jacob.....Op...open the...door... please!" I scream, hoping he'd open the door. He opens the door and looks annoyed. "What is wrong with you huh! Do you know what time it i..." I cut him off by entering the room and closing the door.

My arms flew around him and I began crying on his chest. "Jacob...plea... please don't marry... Anna.... Jacob...I'll die...please!" He instantly pushes me away with a straight face. "What are you doing? And what makes you think that I won't marry Anna?"

I decide to confess my feelings to him. Its either now or never! "Jacob... Jacob...I....love you Jacob! I love you so much! Please....please don't... marry Anna! Please I'll die!" I instantly halt as he begins to laugh uncontrollably!

Jacob's POV:

So this roadside trash actually thought that if she comes to confess her feelings... I'll stop the wedding? Is she stupid or what? She actually thinks I'll feel the same way about her! I begin laughing like a lunatic!

"Arabella dear,you think I feel the same about you? I don't like you at all you know! And what did you think? That by confessing your feelings.... I'll feel the same way and I'll marry you...and we'll live happily ever after! Sorry darling...it doesn't work like that!" I notice how her expressions are changing.

"What....what do you...mean? Look you can't marry Anna! I ...love you...please...I.." I cut her out by dragging her arm "listen girl! Don't cross your limits! I HATE YOU! Nothing will stop this wedding... especially not some girl that has no identity!"

"Please stop saying this...I'll...be....your...
Wife....I'll have....your...identi..." I got irritated and threw her on the floor. "You'll never be my wife! You'll always be some trash that Mr Smith picked up from the streets! Now get out and never show me your face ever again!"

I light my cigar and begin smoking as I watch the tears fall from her eyes. She looks at me sadly,her eyes filled with love. "I'll... always love you Jacob! I'll always be yours....even if you hate me!"
I fist my hands and storm towards her. "GET OUT!" I throw her out the door and shut it on her face!

Today she has crossed the limits! I'll never love her! She is not worthy of me...the future king of the underworld! She'll always be some trash that was picked up from the roadsides! I'll always HATE her!

_______________________________________

End of chapter 7🌹