🌹Chapter 19🌹

Arabella's POV:

It's been 2 days since Jacob confessed his feelings to me. I couldn't be more happier.....I finally feel complete!

"Good morning my love" Jacob hugs me and gives me my breakfast in bed. "Jake...you didn't need to do this" He cuts me off by showing me his palm."You are my wife...and it is my duty to take care of you!"

I just smile and continue to eat my breakfast. "Arabella....I actually had something to ask you" I look up and notice how nervous Jacob is. I hold his hand to comfort him.

"Jacob...you know you can ask me anything" He immediately smiles and looks up at me. I wonder what this question can be if it got him so nervous.

"Okay then....ummm...what do you think about children? I mean....do you like them?" I instantly choke on my tea. Is Jacob really.... hinting at what I think he is hinting at?

"Would you....like to get our own.... children one day?" I just smile and look down. I'm so nervous to answer this question. "I....I...well..." Just then my phone begins to ring.

I notice how annoyed Jacob looks....but he quickly smiles as if trying to mask it up. I answer the phone and Jacob heads to the washroom.

"Hello...who is this?" There's no response. It's going quite a few seconds and there's still no response. It makes me afraid.

"Arabella....meet me at your cafe today at 2pm...don't bring Jacob along with you! I'm just trying to help you" and with that the call is cut. I try to phone again...but there is no answer.

I really want to tell Jacob about this....but something in me restricts me from doing so. I'll just see what happens today at 2pm.

____________________________________

It's now 2pm....and I'm sitting nervously at a table.... waiting for my so called well wisher to show up. 10 minutes pass and I start to lose hope. Soon Jacob will be back...and if I'm not home, he'll come to search for me.

"Arabella we need to talk!" I look up to see Charlie. I instantly get up to leave... knowing he is going to cook up stories about my husband.

"Arabella please trust me....I will not say anything but the truth." And with that.... I feel stuck to my seat.

"Arabella....you know you were not Mr Smith's daughter Right?" My heart immediately beats fast. How did he know that?

"Sorry....but how did you know that?" He immediately gives me an annoyed look. "Yes or no?" I feel ashamed...but nonetheless I nod my head. "Did Jacob ask you if you want a family with him?"

This is it! He started again! "Look Arabella...you have to trust me....I saved you once....I would never hurt you!" I look him in the eye....and feel a connection. I nod my head in yes.

"You're not Arabella.... you're Leah!"

Jacob's POV:

Im home since 15 minutes and Arabella isn't home yet. I tried phoning her and she disconnected. I hear the door and I instantly run towards it. "Where were you Arabella! Didn't you find the need to inform me before leaving?"

She stares at me blankly and my body begins to tense up. Why is she behaving weirdly?

"Okay fine leave all that! I went shopping for our baby! See...all the toys. Aren't they good? Arabella you're not even paying attention! What the hell is wrong with you!"

I immediately grab her hand and she looks me in the eye. "I didn't say yes for a baby! You're very keen about it though!"

What does she mean? Is she really gonna back off now?

"Arabella I'm asking you nicely....what happened to you suddenly?" She looks around and then breaks down.

"You want to know what happened! Fine!!! I know EVERYTHING Jacob! You killed Kiara....you killed Mark...you killed my goddamn parents! You wanna hear something funny?"

I immediately clench my jaw and fist my hands. "Arabella...who the hell told you this?"

She laughs and claps her hand . " You know why you want a child? So that you can become mafia king! Then you'll dispose me very easily. It was too good to be true. Suddenly you just started loving me! All that was a good 5 star performance Jacob wow!"

"Whoever told you this...is trying to take you away from me! They're lying to you Arabella!"

She looks at me with sad eyes. "Who's Arabella? You know....I didn't even know my own identity... because your dad...threw me on the streets to die! You know you used to say Mr Smith picked me up from the garbage....it was because of your dad!"

I couldn't put up with this any longer and before I knew it...I slapped her!

_______________________________________

End of chapter 19🌹