🌹Chapter 5🌹

Arabella's POV:

Tears are falling endlessly from my eyes. All the villagers are present here, waiting for me to apologise to Jacob. I really don't know how to beg for his forgiveness. This is too much! I know I've made a mistake,but begging for forgiveness in front of so many people! That too for just dropping tea on him,how heartless can someone be?

"Dear villagers...Mr Smith's daughter, has something really important to do here! So I would instruct you all to listen carefully... Arabella...you may proceed!" I begin to quiver out of fear, knowing that everyone has their eyes on me now! They all are waiting for me to proceed...but why do I need to do this? "Dad... please dad...do... don't let...this .. happen... please!"I cry desperately in need of help!

"Arabella dear...you have to do this! This is for Jacob son's Happiness! Also if you don't do it....he might get offended and cancel the wedding with Anna. Please do this for your sister's happiness!" I mentally laugh at my fate! Anna is all that ever mattered right? Nobody cares about the humiliation I have to face for the sake of Anna's happiness!

Knowing I have no other option...I proceed in front of Jacob. Even now, my heart is filled with love for him! I look at him with pleading eyes, hoping he would stop me, but he just turns away. Once again my hopes have been crushed! I kneel down,so that I can beg for forgiveness and I hear the villagers gossiping. "I wonder what this girl has done to beg for forgiveness in front of all of us!" The villagers kept talking badly of me.

My vision blurred with my tears and I folded my palms together to beg to him. All this while a smirk is plastered on his face. "ple...please...forgive....me....I'm...sorr..."
I was about to continue but then I heard the villagers mumbling something "and what do we have here!" I hear a voice and instantly turn to face another man!

This man is around Jacob's age...but I wonder who he is! "Charlie...you!!!WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!" I turn back to a furious Jacob who is screaming in anger at the other man...who I assume is Charlie? Just then the other man steps to where I am and smirks. "I thought that THE JACOB of the town...is very kind....but looking at this,I think I'm wrong!" All the villagers were gossiping about this man.

"Charlie what are you here for?" Jacob is fuming now! His hands are balled up in fists and his jaw is clenched. "Oh I just happened to hear that the so called kind billionaire is here in the village so I thought to come here....but then this scene!"

I'm so confused,and suddenly I notice that man looking at me"oh....please get up! Jacob is so kind ,he wouldn't mind!" And he helps me up from the ground. I'm still confused what's happening here!

Charlie's POV:

So finally I'm here to ruin Jacob's plans! I deserve to be king of the underworld! Jacob has a habit of using people and when he's done...he throws them like trash!

I don't know what his plan was...by making this girl beg, but I'm sure...that soon he'll be begging me for mercy!
The show starts now Jacob! My old friend!

_______________________________________

End of chapter 5🌹