Chapter Two

That was three years ago, when I woke up I was in a hospital, my aunt Athena was by my side where she told me Mum and Dad were gone....

I was destroyed at the thought, Athena also told me that she thought that it wasn't no accident, she was closing her shop up and was nearly attacked. See ever since my Grams died Athena and my dad were investigating it because her death was strange. 

I knew about it only because Dad would tell me everything, even if it was something bad, we never kept secrets in this family.

So the vampires who attacked us wasn't an accident either, they came after us for a reason.

I didn't even know what to think or how to feel, I was just nub through it....my parents were just gone. 

The leader of the vamp trio escaped but the wolf pack tore his lackeys apart. Carlisle made a promise that if he should ever return, they would help me as would my aunt. 

I made promises to never tell anyone, because of a rule that we're not allowed to out the other communities believe it or not there are thousands of them. Vampires, wolves, witches and many that would take forever to name. Because my parents were gone, I moved in with my uncle Charlie. Mum's brother and one of Dad's best friends.

I could have gone with Athena but I wanted to stay in Forks, it was where my family lived for many generations and I didn't want Charlie to be alone. With my mother's death he had no one else so my aunt signed some papers and I stayed with my uncle.

---

Anyway, it was the end of a long school week that brought news to my attention, I was out in my small greenhouse when my uncle Charlie told me that my older cousin Isabella, Bella was coming to live with us.

When Bella was two and I was one, her mother Renee decided she no longer wanted to live in a small one-horse town and divorced my uncle, taking my cousin with her and leaving my uncle completely heartbroken.

She ended up moving to Arizona and found a much younger man named Phil who was a traveling baseball guy.

The last three years have been a pain since losing my parents, I was never the same especially knowing that it wasn't an accident. 

I would never forget that night and I worked on my magic and power every day so if the day came and I run across the monsters who killed my parents I would never let them go. 

As promised, I never told anyone other than those that were there that day, it was very hard to lie to my uncle about his sister's real death, but I wanted him to stay safe. Living with Charlie was the best, he treated me like his own daughter. 

----

Anyway, I had a few weeks to get things done for the arrival. I got to cleaning out Bella's old room that had boxes piled up. I was a year younger than my cousin.

So for the entire next month I had been working hard to get it done and it was a lot of work. I moved stuff out so I could paint the room and put a carpet down on the wood floor so it would be all warm and cozy and then bring in furniture. 

I made the bed and gave her one of my purple quilts with black flowers temporary.

"Wow sweetheart this looks great." Charlie said stepping into the room just as I had opened the window to let fresh air in, I had a candle lit creating a rose smelly atmosphere. 

I smiled at him widely and stepped over to him to overlook what I did.

"Thanks, I hope she'll like it." I told him staring at my work. "I found Grandpa Swan's old desk in the attic and fixed it up and Sue gave me the quilt last year but since I got a new one this year I don't need this one... it took a lot of work."