Chapter Twenty- Two

Sleeping soundly in my bed, curled up with my little kitty and dreaming of a certain boy who has consumed most of my thoughts and dreams lately. I was suddenly woken up by a loud earsplitting ringing in my ears.

It was really loud and annoying.

Groaning, my eyes broke open, reaching up I rubbed the sleep from them and turned grabbing my phone only to find out that it wasn't where the sound was coming from and looked at the time it was 10:30 at night. I groaned louder.

Rolling my eyes, I rolled over without crushing Piper and was going back to dreaming my lovely dream.

"E-Elena!"

My eyes snapped awake, realizing that it was coming from my head. Don't judge me, I know how it sounds. I sat up quickly knowing the tone.

"Sam? Oh, please don't tell me another one shifted!." I told him shaking my head awake. "Sorry I know you guys can't decide the big shift day, but this is ridiculous, I have school tomorrow, I'm exhausted!..." My mind flashed to Paul and suddenly felt my heart panic. "Wait is someone hurt? Paul???"

"N-no not him..." I heard him tell me and sighed in relief. "I-I need you help.... Emergency.. Em-Emily, I- I don't know what to do."

"I'm on my way." I thought back, and quickly got out of bed.

I looked at my door for a second and walked over to lock it before my eyes flashed gold and I was dressed.

'Sam is there anyone around?' I thought quickly.

'Just Emily and I'

I nodded before remembering he couldn't see me and in seconds I teleported out of my room and landed in front of wherever Sam was. We were in a section of woods; Sam was in wolf form shaking with anger and pain and watching something.

Paul and Jared were with him also in wolf form, they had just finished a patrol and must have heard Sam's message through the link. 

'Thank goddess' I thought glancing at the silver wolf for a quick second. I sighed in relief. 

Paul's wolf eyes softened at me. 

"Okay what's the emergency?" I asked staring at Sam before following his vision and my eyes went wide seeing Emily on the ground screaming in pain covering her face. "Oh, my goddess! What the hell happened.?" 

I kneeled beside the girl; the side of her face was bleeding from three sharp what looked like claw marks, I turned to the guys. 

"Go get Billy or Harry get them over here now!" I snapped making the dark gray with brown spots Jared run off towards the Clearwaters,

Paul had gone behind a tree to shift back and came over to my side. I glanced at him. 

"Call an ambulance, my phones in my pocket, passcode is-"

'I know' I heard him say cutting me off. 

His hand reached for the pocket of my jacket, fishing my phone out, he unlocked it and dialed the emergency number. 

He had a strange heart broken look on his face, feeling Sam's pain but there was something else playing as he stared at me. 

Emily looked at me with wide eyes. 

"You teleported?" She asked crying in pain. 

I nodded. 

"It was an emergency." 

'I-I-I didn't mean to swear I didn't.'

"Just tell me what happened?" I told him quietly and calmly staring at him for a second before turning to Emily and raised my hand.