Chapter Seven

When morning came around, I did my usual morning routine but doubled my cleaning ritual. After everything that happened yesterday I needed to meditate an extra hour. 

Charlie had already left so I just had some Ginseng and honey tea and homemade blueberry jam on toast something simple while Bella fixed herself some cereal. 

We sat at the table together in silence. 

"You going to be okay today?" I asked making her look at me. 

"Yeah I think so... I had this really strange dream this morning." She said staring at her bowl. 

"Dreams? You know one of my older distant cousins on Evan's side said dreams are a way of telling you something."  I told her chewing on my toast. "Do you wanna talk about it? Maybe I can help you figure it out." 

Slowly she gazed up at me before shaking her head. 

"Maybe a little later." She told me quietly thinking it through. "Do all witches have powers or what do you call them?" 

"We call them gifts, most witches have the same basic gifts such as teleportation, telekinesis, spell casting and potion making."  I told her, she was looking at me like a student listening to a teacher. "But telepathy and feeling people's emotions through an aura are all mine... along with being able to heal people.. Jazz and Quinn both have gifts that I don't have, Quinn can see things in dreams like past and future stuff and Jazz can sort of convince people into believing or doing what she says." I paused giving her a firm look. " She doesn't like using it if she doesn't have to."

"That's kind of cool." She said smiling.

I nodded, offering her a smile. 

"It kind of is." I said standing up to wash my plate off. "We should get going."

---

Since the truck had been a little damaged, Bella would be riding with the girls and I until Bella got up the money to fix it.  

Soon as we parked, the girls and I got out and gathered in front of the hood. 

Everyone stopped and stared, people swarmed around us, asking questions. All of their auras and the thoughts in their heads were giving me a headache, I winced slightly. 

I groaned covering my ears for a minute and pushed my way through the crowd, fishing for a calming potion from my pocket and downed it all in one without anyone noticing except the Cullens who were all staring at me in concern all but Edward.

Feeling a little better I noticed Jasper's face and knew he had helped me out. I gave him a small smile of appreciation.

"Thanks Jas." I whispered staring at the school. "Goddess let me get through today."

I was able to finally enter the school but things were just as crazy inside. 

The entire day people kept coming up to both Bella and I, and at lunch time Tyler wouldn't stop apologizing, it made me wonder why I was friends with him, Mike and Eric kept fussing over Bella while Jessica and Angela talked to me about it. 

Luckily I didn't have to deal with it all day because half the day I was standing in the parking lot with Bella, in the same exact spot from the accident, waiting to get on a bus. 

Mr. Molina was collecting permission slips for our trip. I had my arm linked with Bella's while Jazz and Quinn were standing with us.

They knew I told Bella the secret and were being really welcoming in answering questions she had. It makes me wish I would have told her a long time ago; she took it well and that was one of the reasons I loved my cousin.