Chapter Eight

Standing in my room, it was my typical morning, I woke up, did my routine and took a shower. 

My hair was wrapped up in a towel, my room looked like a bomb had exploded. Clothes everywhere as I tried to figure out what to wear.

"I think it's about time I call Alice for a shopping trip." I muttered to myself. "I seriously need new clothes." 

Piper let out a mew making me grin turning to her. 

"Glad you agree." I said finally deciding on an outfit and looked at the clock seeing the time. 

Removing my towel, I tossed it into my clothes basket and rummaged through my drawer slipping on underwear and matching bra set, I slide into my dark blue skinny jeans, sitting on the bed so I could get my pant legs to slip over my ankles, I laid on my back and fastened the button and zipped up.

I added my favorite long sleeved purple sweater with a low cut neckline , adding my black ankle boots, a woven friendship bracelet with a triquetra symbol, a couple rings and my valerian necklace, it didn't go with anything I was wearing but I wore it every day.

Moving over to my vanity, I stared at my reflection, I pulled the drawer open and grabbed my blow dryer quickly drying my hair. I hummed to myself a little and unplugged the dryer putting it back making sure it was cooled off.

I brushed my hair out and decided to leave it down, adding a small single braid and applied the usual amount of makeup I normally wore. Dark eye shadow, a few strokes of mascara and swipes of gloss that matched the color I was wearing, and I was looking like myself.

Hearing my second alarm go off I made note to put everything back later and grabbed my homework off my desk and put it in my binder, grabbing my bag, heading out. 

Walking down the hallway, I passed Charlie's room where I could hear him snoring and smirked a little. 

I heard a noise coming from Bella's room and stopped opening her door, she was sitting up in her bed looking confused and yet terrified. 

"Hey, you're awake pretty early, you okay?" I asked moving over to her and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Yeah, I think so." She said looking down. "Just had another really weird dream.. third time this week."

"The same dream?" I asked making her nod. I frowned. "I'm sorry." 

She looked at me, I could see fear and confusion in her eyes.

"Why don't you take a hot shower and get ready for school." I told her gently. "Breakfast will be ready soon, anything in particular you would like?"

"Wouldn't mind one of your famous omelets." She told me, she slowly got out of her bed and headed over to her closet and started looking for something.

"Okay that's simple and easy" I told her nodding standing up I headed out of the room and downstairs to the kitchen and started pulling things from the fridge to make classic simple omelets for three as says mine being tofu or vegetarian.

Hearing the shower going, I glanced at the clock seeing the time, so I turned and focused on my task.

The coffee and everything was ready, table was set and before I knew it everyone was sitting down having breakfast. 

---

School seemed to go by pretty fast and suddenly it was at lunch time, I pushed through the doors, with Bella, she was looking over at something. I followed her eyeline to the Cullen's table. Edward ignored her causing her to get mad and pull me over to our usual table.