Chapter Four

Early the next morning, I woke up and rolled over hearing a buzzing sound. Glancing out my window, it was still dark out. Quietly I turned my alarm off and checked the time 5:30. My usual time I got up, I always rose before the sun, never knew why it was just a habit.

I let out a tired yawn and sat up, stretching, pushing my comforter off and swung my legs over the edge, just sitting there for a while, waking up a little more.

Looking around the room, Piper picked her head up and looked at me.

"Good morning." I told her gently, reaching over to pet her, she let out a tiny mew. I smiled scratching under her chin. I didn't know how I would survive without this kitty, she was the last connection to my parents.

Getting up my feet padded against my wood floor, I stepped into my closet and ran my hand over the walls, until my hidden spot opened and grabbed a couple wooden boxes that looked like mini treasure chests from a shelf and my portable cauldron.

Slowly I sat down on my rug, cross legged. Piper did a tiny stretch and jumped down from the bed, climbing into my lap.

I sat my cauldron on the wood so it wouldn't catch my rug on fire and set the boxes in their spots.

Filling my pot with a few things. Epson salt, ground black pepper, jasmine buds and white sage. It was a cleaning ritual, it helped purify the spirt mind and made our positive energy flow, it also teaches patients. All witches needed to be calm and collected at all times, to know our power....

To others it smelled like simple incense and I did this every morning so Charlie was used to it.

Going to school everyday was exhausting with all those people. Between their auras and thoughts I swear I'd go crazy I don't know how Jasper or Edward put up with it all. Speaking of Jasper I made a mental note to remember I needed to pack a calming potion for him just in case, I always kept an extra on hand.

I lit the sage and moved my wrist clockwise in the air three times, the smoke wafted up into the air.

I placed the sage in the pot, and settled myself properly, taking in a deep breath and closed my eyes, mediating.

---

Moments seemed to pass by, I heard my second alarm beep drawing my attention, I opened my eyes and glanced at the clock. It was around 6:00 now, sun was shining in my room.

I felt happy and more relaxed, ready to start my day.

Cleaning my stuff up, I got to my feet setting my pot on my desk and made sure it wouldn't catch fire or anything, opening the window. The smoke wafted out.

Grabbing my bathroom kit, I headed out the room and made my way into the small bathroom, quickly reaching into the shower and turned on the hot water. Stripping out of my fuzzy pajama pants with black cats on them and matching shirt, I stepped under the water and let the hot steam run down my body.

Knowing I had to hurry in case Charlie or Bella needed it, I quickly washed my body and scrubbed my hair and got out, grabbing my deep purple robe, pulling it on and wrapped my hair up into a towel.

I opened the door not seeing anyone waiting and headed back into my room.

Closing the door, I walked over to my closet and browsed through all the new clothes I had just bought from my latest shopping trip with Alice.

Seeing that there was sun out, I figured it would be a good day, so I could wear something cute.

I ended up choosing my brand new purple dresses, the skirt fell below the waist with a pretty clip belt and a pair of my favorite skinny jeans. I added a pair of my purple heels and purple bag. After getting dressed I sat down at my vanity and brushed my hair out, towel drying it.