sixteen.

sixteen. plan a sucked, i went with plan b

It was the laughing that woke you up. You walked down and saw Damon standing at the bottom of the stairs, staring at Stefan. There were two dead girls on the floor and a few more alive still playing twister.

"What the hell is going on?" You asked.

"Stefan is trying to be all he can be," Damon rolled his eyes.

"Y/N," Stefan smirked at you. "How would you like a spin? You seem like you'd be very good at Twister."

You blanched at his words. He was leering at you, and you found humanity-less Stefan creeped you out.

"Why is Stefan flirting with you?" Damon asked. "And very bad flirting at that. Guess dickwad Stefan has less game than regular Stefan."

"How should I know?" you wrapped your arms around yourself, suddenly feeling super exposed under his gaze. "Klaus told him to watch me."

There was a knock on the door and Damon went to open it. Rebekah walked passed him into the house, shopping bags in her hands. "Where's Stefan?" she asked.

"Who the hell are you?" Damon asked.

"He left me here," Rebekah looked over at you when she saw you standing there. "My brother actually left me here."

"Why do you sound surprised he abandoned you? Seems about right," you rolled your eyes.

"That absolute bastard, I can't believe this," she complained.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Stefan sat up from where he was drinking from one of the girls. "Your tone implies that I'm actually supposed to care."

"You're Klaus' sister?" Damon asked.

"Rebekah," she introduced herself. "Pleasure, I'm sure. Which one's my room?"

"You're not staying here," Stefan said.

She looked first at Damon and then you but neither of you said anything. You were still angry at her.

"Rude," she said. "I'll see to it myself."

She walked up the steps passed you. "Seriously?" Damon asked you.

"So I guess she's staying here," Stefan said.

You rolled your eyes before turning and walking back to your room with Damon following you.

"Scale of one to ten on people who's ass I want to kick, I'd say humanity-less Stefan is a fifteen," Damon rolled his eyes. "Now Barbie Klaus is staying here too? The fun just keeps coming."

You sat on your bed and looked up at him. "Barbie Klaus? Never mind."

"You don't seem overly worried," he said.

"About Rebekah? I'm not," you said. "Stefan? I'd say it's going to be a problem. But not as big a problem as waking Mikael."

"This again?" He groaned. "Y/N, I know you have this weird and long history with Klaus, but he's not a good guy. He's going to kill Elena."

"No, he's not," you said. He looked at you as if you'd grown a second head. "About killing Elena, I mean. She's the key to making his hybrids. He will protect her at all costs. You can trust me on that. Mikael though? He would kill her just to make sure Klaus doesn't get what he wants. Then he'll kill me, you, Stefan and anyone else he wants. You don't know what a monster he is."

"Enemy of my enemy," he shrugged. "Look, I promised I'd protect you, and I meant it. You're my friend. I won't let anything happen to you."

You smiled at him sadly. "You won't stand a chance against him, Damon. Don't you get it? He is the vampire hunter. We're all abominations to him."