Warrior Red

Almora felt a great jolt of pain hit her immediately she removed the ring. She was about to put the ring back on when Mr Powell took the ring and said "You won't wear this ring again". He faced the whole class and said "Anything that has been put on you to lock your powers will be taken from you today and you are not getting it back" do not try to keep your powers locked. You are here to learn how to use your powers and not how to keep them locked. You might not have seen this in your rule book but keeping your powers locked is a very grave offense which I believe you won't want to break".

He faced Almora who was still glowing and gave her a mop stick and said "Control your overflow of powers and change the color of this stick". Almora took the stick from him and held it with trembling hands.

She closed her eyes and held the stick tight. All eyes were fixed on her. She started yelling in pain as she held on to the stick. She tried changing the color of the stick but instead of changing it's color, it broke into tiny pieces. Mr Powell gave her another stick which she took and held on to it writhing in pain.

Lucian was gritting his teeth and clenching his fists while watching Almora. He was feeling something undescribable as he watched her. He wished he could just walk up there and take her pains away.

After a while, Almora finally changed the color. Mr Powell's eyes was flung wide open immediately. When she saw the expression on his face, she looked at the direction he was looking which was the mopstick. Her eyes also flung wide open on seeing the stick. She had changed the whole appearance of the mop stick and not just the color.

"Well done Almora very good" Mr Powell said. "Now everyone take the stick in front of you and change the color, take off whatever is used to lock your powers and you can take help from the seniors if you need any". Almora had already gone back to her seat. She breathed out a sigh of relief immediately she was back on her seat. "That was awesome" Stacy said "You did well there. Hope your pains are gone"

"I did well?? Fine, thanks. Yeah,the pain is gone" Almora said "You should try yours too".

Immediately Almora stopped writhing in pain and had changed the appearance of the mopstick. Lucian released the breath he didn't know he was holding. 'Why am I feeling this way anytime I see her?' he asked himself in his mind.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Melanie asked.

"I'm fine, it's nothing" Lucian said.

"Their set seems to be really fast learners, look they are already getting a hang of it without our help"Simon said looking at each of his juniors. "Most especially the Red, she's exceptional and she's just like a Warrior Red".

"She's just showing off, nothing much. Her kind brings nothing but destruction"

"Melanie!!!" Lucian shouted while throwing daggers with his eyes towards her. "Don't you dare say a word against her again"

"But babe, I....I..." Melanie couldn't continue because Lucian's eyes were threatening her at the moment. 'Oh Red, you will pay for this' she said in her mind.