Heartbreak Story

After dinner, they all headed back to their rooms as they were all exhausted. The remaining days went on smoothly for all of them.

It was already Saturday. They do not have classes on weekends. "Stacy where are you going to all dressed up?" Almora asked. "Well, I just want to go out on a stroll, lay down on the smooth grass". Amy laughed and said "Really, that's just want you want to do".

"Yes and why are you laughing?"

"Nothing darling, nothing at all" and they all laughed. Their phone beeped at the same time. They looked at each other and checked their phones. "Picnic!!!" they shouted at the same time. "Just when I thought I will spend the whole day lying on the grass" Stacy said. "You both get dressed as I'm good to go". "Okayyy, we are coming" Almora said. They all got dressed into casual outfits. They opened the door and screamed. "God you guys" Almora said holding her chest. "When did you guys get here?" Amy asked. "After we sent the message" Brian said grinning. "You could have knocked and said you were outside. What if we spent a lot of time and you kept waiting huh" Amy scolded. "Uhmmmm we never thought about that" Brian said scratching the back of his neck. "Dummies" Amy muttered as she rolled her eyes. "Are we just going to stand here all day? Come on let's go" Stacy said and locked the door. "You look nice" Lucian said to Almora as they walked. Almora raised an eyebrow and said "Haven't I always looked nice before?".

Lucian chuckled and said "I was just complimenting you Mora. Is that forbidden now?". "Fine, Thank you for the compliment" Almora said with a pout and faced her front. Lucian just shaked his head at her expression. They finally got to the picnic spot. It was in the light forest. "Woahh!! This is amazing" Amy said. "I never knew you guys were so cheesy" Almora teased. The boys chuckled. They sat down in two's as the mats on the ground were three. "When did you guys plan this?" Almora asked. "It was Brian who popped it out of his mind yesterday" Oliver said. "Awwwn that's so sweet of you" Stacy said blushing. "Thanks a lot for this guys. You have made our first week here an amazing one" Almora said smiling. "Okay guys enough with the sentiments and let's eat or isn't that why there's food" Amy said and they all laughed. Almora and Lucian were sitting on the same mat.

"So how did you guys know Melanie was cheating on Lucian?" Stacy asked with food in her mouth. Amy and Almora stared at her with their eyes wide. "God, Stacy you couldn't ask about something else" Amy facepalmed herself. "No worries, we will answer her question" Brian said. "Well there was this day we saw her in the boys hostel and immediately she sighted us, she started behaving weirdly. When we got back to our room and asked Lucian if she just left there and he replied "No". We then decided to do our investigations before telling Lucian and let's just say she's not so smart" Brian explained. "Wow!! That's just whewwww" Stacy said with a sigh. Almora faced Lucian and asked "Why didn't you let her know that you knew?". "He was in love and at the same time heartbroken hence he asked us to pretend like we knew nothing" Brian explained and Lucian gave him a hard stare. Almora faced him again and asked "Why did you then finally decide to tell her and break up?". 'It seems this picnic is about heartbreak stories' Amy said in her mind as she shrugged her shoulders and continued eating. Brian was about to answer again when Lucian raised his hand up signaling him not to talk. "That's enough about Melanie and my break up, we came here for a picnic" Lucian said sternly. "Hey why are you staring at me like that? I didn't ask the questions, I just answered. You know it would have been rude not to answer " Brian quickly answered scratching the back of his neck. Oliver just shaked his head at him. "You have a nice heartbreak story though" Almora said loud enough for only Lucian to hear. He chuckled and said "Should I take it as a compliment or .....?".

"It's a compliment and a beautiful one at that Mr H3" Almora said and laughed. "Wait what" Lucian said laughing " What kind of nickname is that?".

"Well Mr H3 is" Almora stopped and laughed "Okay okay it means Hot 3. Haven't you heard people call you that?".

"Well, No and I don't pay attention to what people call me. So you think I'm hot". "What?? Oh no, Stacy thought you were hot not me. She was the one who told who told us you were called the H3 which is you, Brian and Oliver. I like the name though. So since you call me Mora and I will call you Mr.H3 but not still implying that you are hot" Almora said. "So I'm H3 and you are Mora" Lucian said pointing his fingers at both of them and they both laughed.