Dark boy

"Did you come to watch me play?" Lucian said startling Almora. "Oh God" Almora muttered. "Do you want to kill me? You can as well go ahead and kill me now and I didn't come to watch you play". "You don't know how funny you look like now and I'm not ready to kill you 'yet' " Lucian said putting more stress on the yet. Almora turned to look at him with her eyes rounded in shock. "Yet, what do you mean by yet huh? " You know I told you to stay away from me so please leave" Almora said frustrated. "If you are not here to watch me play then why are you here?" he said ignoring her question.

'How rude' Almora said in her mind. "I didn't come here to watch anyone. I only came because Stacy said she wanted to watch hot guys playing basketball and mind you, you aren't hot" Almora said stressing more on the last three words.

Lucian chuckled and said "I didn't even say I was hot. Where are your friends then?". "They will be back soon, now leave". Almora's phone chimed and when she opened it. It was a message from Stacy saying they won't be able to come back to the court. Almora grumbled and stood up to leave. "You want to leave without saying goodbye".

"Give me a very solid reason as to why I should say it".

"Are you trying to catch a new fish Dark boy?" the senior whom Melanie was cheating on Lucian with. His name is Sean. "Stay away from him Red. He's nothing but danger" he continued.

"You don't get to tell me who I need to talk to and who not to. I own my life and I will live it the way I want so keep your advice to yourself" Almora said and left. "Stay away from her Sean if you don't want trouble and don't call me Dark boy again" Lucian said while gritting his teeth and left. Sean looked at Lucian with anger as he left.

Almora finally got to her room but Stacy wasn't back yet. She dropped herself on her bed staring at the ceiling and let out a sigh. Her phone rang and she lazily picked it and said "Hello". "Almora, Why didn't you call yesterday?" her mother queried from the other side of the phone. "Ma, bataaya to main tumhen khud phon karunga (Mum, I told you I will call you myself)".

"No, Don't you want to share how your first day was with me?"

"Maaaa"

Her father took the phone from her mother and said "I hope the child from the Harris's family doesn't disturb you".

"No he doesn't"

"Remember to stay away from their family" he warned her.

"Keep my daughter away from your stupid rivalries and let her be free" Mrs. Rencia said to her husband.

Sensing that an argument was going to start, Almora said bye to both of them and cut the call.

Almora is half Spanish-half Indian and she could speak both languages. Her full name was Almora Nazia Rencia.

She laid down on her side to sleep when she saw a new room in between her and Stacy's room. She knew immediately that it was going to be Amy's side of the room. "We have a new roommate" Stacy shouted as she entered the room. "I thought the process was going to take a while" Almora said. "We thought so too but I guess luck is on my side" Amy replied as she sat down on her bed.

"Welcome to our humble abode" Stacy said sarcastically bowing like a princess.

Stacy and Amy were on their phones while Almora was trying to sleep until her phone rang. She checked and it was an unknown number. She picked and said 'Hello, who is this?'.

"It's your knight in shining armor" the other person said.

"My knight in..."she paused and gasped "it's you isn't it" she said shocked. "How did you get my contact? I don't remember giving it to you"

"You don't need to know how I got it. All that matters is I have it now".

"Look, please don't call me again" she said and cut the call.

"Who was that?" Stacy asked as she and Amy stared at Almora.

"It's no one guys don't worry". Her phone chimed, it was a message from him again saying "Hope you have saved my number". 'This boy would be the death of me' she muttered to herself. She closed her phone and closed her eyes to sleep. After a while she finally dozed off.