Team Captain

"Almora" Stacy shouted from behind Almora. Almora turned and saw Amy and Stacy running towards her. "We thought you were still in the infirmary. We were on our way there" Amy said when they got to where Almora was. "I got discharged early that's why" she said. "We are heading to the cafeteria now why don't you join us" Stacy said. "Yh..okay. I was thinking of eating in the hostel before but no problem" Almora said. "Okay, let's go" Stacy said using her hand as a gesture.

They talked all through the way to the cafeteria. They ordered their lunch and sat down on a seat not too far from the counter. "Almora, it seems Lucian has taken a liking towards you. You need to see how fast he ran to you when you had that injury" Stacy said. "Common Stacy stop it. He just helped me that's all, there's nothing attached" Almora replied. "Haven't you heard the latest news about him and Melanie?" Amy said enthusiastically. "What about them?" Almora said unconcerned. "Just check your phone" Amy said using her head to tell her to check her phone.

Almora opened their school blog and read "Lucian breaks up with Melanie as she had been cheating on him". The look on Almora's face had changed into a solemn one. When she raised her head up, her eyes darted to the direction of where Lucian was and he was also staring at her at that moment. Stacy was calling Almora who was already lost somewhere else. Both Amy and Stacy looked at the direction which Almora was looking at. They both looked at themselves and laughed. Stacy finally shook Almora out of her trance.

"Almora, you like Lucian don't you? we saw you staring at him and we were calling you but you didn't answer me" Stacy said. "You guys should stop that. I was thinking about something not looking at him" Almora said with a slight blush on her stern face. "Hmmmmmm... if you say so" Stacy said shrugging her shoulder. "By the way, who is our team's captain?" Almora asked. Amy and Stacy looked at each other and said together "You".

"Me" she asked surprised. "No wa...way....you guys are kidding right?"

"No Almora, we are not. You brought the team together, because of you we got selected. And yes everyone has agreed on it."

"Thank you so much guys. I'm really honored." By the way I can't join you guys to practice volleyball or join the defense class until after two days"

"That's bad but you can come and watch us and coach us since you are our captain. There's no practice today as tryouts are still going on" Amy said.

"Let's go to the basketball court then to go and see some cute and hot guys" Stacy said grinning.

"Oh no, you guys. I'm supposed to be in the room taking rest and you want me to follow you to the basketball court." Almora said while shaking her head in a 'no' gesture.

"Please,we will just sit down and watch them" Stacy said making puppy eyes.

"Okay, fine" Almora said with a sigh.

The three of them stood up and headed off to the basketball court. They sat down on of the empty seats at the audience side of the basketball court. After taking their seats, the first person Almora sighted was Lucian. He looked so magnificent even while sweating. He was putting on a singlet and knicker shorts. 'Almora stop drooling over him' she scolded herself. "Hey there beautiful ladies" Brian said as he walked over to them. "It's nice to see you here watching us. It's not all the time that beautiful ladies like yours come to watch us".

Amy rolled her eyes at his comment while Stacy was blushing. "I'm Brian. May I know your names?"

"I'm Stacy" she said extending her hand shyly.

"I'm Almora"

"And I'm Amy"

"You've got nice names. See you guys later, I have to go back to practice" he said and left.

"Once a flirt, always a flirt" Oliver said and shook his head.

"You guys, didn't you see how cute that Brian was?" Stacy said while grinning. "He was just flirting Stacy. Don't let him get to you" Amy said. "You guys just stop it now" Almora said "Amy, you know I was thinking that why don't you join me and Stacy in our room".

"Yh that's right" Stacy seconded on it.

"I think I should be able to get a transfer if I apply for it now. I actually do have a boring roommate so it's not a bad idea".

"Awesome" Stacy said.

"Let me go to the principal now and make the transfer".

"I'll come with you" Stacy said.

"Are you tired of your hot guys already?" Amy asked sarcastically.

"Noooooo.... just let's go" Stacy said pushing Amy forward. "We'll be back soon Almora".

Almora chuckled at their bantering as they left.

"Did you come to watch me play?"