Friends

After Ms Ashley had passed the information to the captains, she dispersed them and they all headed back to their teams. "What did she call you guys for?" Amy asked as Almora came back. "The friendlies are starting next week and whoever wins the friendlies gets to go to the Nationals" Almora explained. "That's amazing. So that means we are going to be practicing till then" Stacy said. "Ladies, fall in line. Things are about to get serious now, we are not going to win defeat the others. We are going to win to become winners"Almora said to them just like a soldier. "We are going to jog around and exercise. When I blow the whistle you start". Amy had already come back to join them. She blew the whistle and they all started to jog around the basketball court.

"C'mon ladies, is this the best you can do? Faster!!". Lucian stared at Almora bewildered by this side of her. He had not seen her like this before. "Stop!!!" Almora ordered and they stopped. Almora began to twist her body to the left and right ordering them to do it. "Stacy stop being so lazy and do it well"

"Cassie you can do better"

"This is to make you more flexible"

They continued their exercise for extra thirty minutes and they stopped. They all went to freshen up and get changed. "You really fit the captain role" Amy said and Stacy nodded in agreement. "And why do you guys say that?" Almora asked and faced Amy and Stacy. Stacy pointed her finger in the direction of Amy meaning she should ask her. "Just look at the way you were during practice. You looked different and I don't mean bad different" Amy said. Almora just smiled and continued what she was doing. When they were all done, they came out and Almora got a sudden shock when someone said "What took you guys so long?". "Do you want to kill me?" Almora asked. "I could have killed you since as I had gotten a lot of chances so why now. Well,we had been waiting here for a while now" Lucian replied.

Almora chuckled and muttered "Kill me"."You guys waited for us" Stacy asked excitedly and Oliver nodded his head. They all started to walk while Stacy just kept talking to Brian while Lucian kept a slow pace with Almora. "Almora screamed while trying to move her rock and broke it to pieces" Stacy said. "What??" Lucian said surprised. Amy shaked her head knowing Stacy had crossed the line. "Why did you have to mention that?" Almora asked sending a deadly glare to her. "Even wait, Why do you all even want to be my friends? You all should stop pretending like you care. I know you are all just pretending,right. And you" she pointed to Lucian "Why did you keep pestering me on wanting to be my friend huh? What is your gain from it?" You know what. I don't want to have anything to do with either of you again. You all should just leave me alone" she said angrily and stormed off to the forest side. "Why did you have to say that Stacy, Couldn't you have just kept your mouth shut?" Amy said and was about to walk towards the direction of Almora when Lucian said "Just leave her she needs some space". Amy looked at him, he nodded at her and she left. Stacy also left leaving only the boys alone. "We will be at the hostel, when you are going for dinner just call us" Oliver said and left with Brian.

When Almora got to the forest, she leaned on one of the trees and slid down to the ground. "I shouldn't have talked to them like that". Ahhhhhhhhh" she screamed and held her head. "What is this paaaaiiiiinnnnn!!!". She closed her eyes while screaming and all of a sudden every where started to turn red. The leaves, the trees, the grasses even the school building. Those who were sitting on the ground quickly got up as it was also hot and Almora had no idea of what was happening as her eyes were closed and she was in pain.

"Mr Powell, What's going on?" Ms Carmen asked as she came out of her office. "Find the Red now" she ordered. Lucian who was seeing what was happening quickly teleported to where Almora was and found her writhing in pain. He rushed to where she was but as he touched her, the tip of his finger stinged him as she was very hot but even with that he held her and called out her name. She opened her eyes and stared at Lucian's eyes as she kept writhing in pain. He was also gritting his teeth as she was too hot. After a while, she finally calmed down and fainted and everything went back to normal. He looked at her and took a piece of her hair and put it behind her ear. His body was bleeding. He healed himself and teleported with Almora back to her room.