Beautiful Red Eyes

"Where are you taking me to?" Almora asked as they kept climbing up the stairs. "Shhhhhhhh" Lucian shushed her. "Why are you shushing me? I'll scream for he.." Almora couldn't continue as she got cut off by the beautiful sight in front of her. Lucian had taken her to the rooftop of the building. "Do you like it?" Lucian asked looking at her. "No I don't like it, I love it" she said smiling like a kid. "Come on, sit" he said and she did still not taking her eyes off the sky.

"You know, I used to view the stars from my room back home. I had an open room where I could see the stars. It was always a beautiful sight to behold" she said still staring at the night sky. "Why does your dad not want to show you to the world? " he asked. "Well not everyone has a daughter who has red eyes and red hair. I would gain a world record on that day as the first human with red eyes" she said and chuckled. "You forgot to say beautiful red eyes" he said and her cheeks flushed. "How did you find this place?" she asked as where they were on the rooftop wasn't a place one could easily sight.

"Well I was taking a tour of different places in the school and I found it. I made it a place I come to when I want to be alone or clear my head and no one comes here too" he explained. "Hmmmmmm so no one comes here" Almora said hugging her legs close to her body as she was cold. "Here" Lucian said as he handed her a blanket. "Thanks and when did you bring a blanket?" she said as she draped it over her body. "It is always here. I used a cover spell for it so even if rain falls it won't get wet" he said. "That's nice" she said. They both kept talking about different things until Almora dozed off on Lucian's shoulders. "Good night Mora" he said and also drifted off to sleep.

The sun shined on Almora's face as she woke up. She stretched and yawned. She looked left and right and looked at Lucian as her eyes went wide. "Lucian wake up! wake up!!" she said getting up frantically. Lucian who was still drowsy was behaving sluggishly and said "What is it?". "We slept here" Almora said shocked. "Yh you slept off so I didn't want to disturb so I left you alone" he explained still sleepy. "Lucian have you forgotten that today is my game" Almora said packing her bags. "Ohhhhhhh myyy" Lucian said as he raked his hand through his hair. "Give me your shirt" she said as she took off her top leaving only her singlet bra. "Why?" he asked. "Just take it off and give it to me, at least you have a t-shirt on " she said. He complied and gave it to her. She put her top in her bag and put on Lucian's shirt. She checked her phone and saw 30 missed calls. "30 missed calls, Oh God" she said. She turned to look at Lucian and said "I'll see you at the field, okay". "Yh" he replied and she left.

"Where have you been Almora?" Amy asked immediately Almora came into the room. "Whose shirt is that?" Stacy asked. Amy turned to look at her and said "Really, is that what you should be asking?". "It's Lucian's. We slept together" Almora said. Amy and Stacy's eyes went round in shock. Almora who was busy taking off her shoes looked up when she didn't get a reply and saw their. Seeing their reactions she quickly moved her head in the negative way and said "No,No,No,No,No it's not what you guys are thinking? I meant we slept together like sleep beside each other". Amy let out a breath she didn't know she was holding. "Didn't you know that we had to finish early because of our game today?" Amy said. "Yh I know, I know and stop behaving like a mom" Almora said teasing her. "You see, I'm not the only one who thinks you behave like a mom" Stacy said. "Is it bad if I'm trying to look out for you guys?" Amy asked with a stern face.

"We love you like this Amy. We aren't asking you to change anything" Almora said as her and Stacy hugged Amy. "Okay let's go take our shower" Amy said and they all dispersed into their respective bathrooms with their towels.

They had already dressed up when Amy said "Almora did you check if your mum called cause she always calls you every night". "Oh God how could I have forgotten about that? Ma would be so worried" Almora said as she facepalmed herself. She took her phone and checked the missed calls and saw that her mother had called ten times. "Let me call her now or else she might come running to the school". She dialled her number but it kept ringing and no one picked. "Let's go guys. I'll keep trying it on the way" she said and they left their room.