So much for a first day

When Lucian got outside, he raked his hands through his hair and held on to the railing of the building. "Don't bother about going to meet Brittany again. She's facing the disciplinary committee already" Ms.Ashley said and left. Lucian's dark aura had come down a little after hearing what she said.

Melanie came to where he was and hooked onto his hand and said "Babe, where were you? You didn't even come to my cheerleading practice". When she got no reply, she continued "Why did you bring her to the infirmary? Someone else could have done that you know. I'm your girlfriend and you are mine alone". Lucian had finally had enough. He facepalmed himself, removed her hand from his and said to her "I'm not yours and I will never be" I actually did love you from the beginning till I found out that you were cheating on me with a senior". Melanie's eyes sprung wide after hearing his last line. Lucian gave a wicked laugh and said "You think I didn't know. I knew from the very beginning and it was immediately I knew that my attitude towards you changed which you never noticed but it seems I can't keep up with your nonsense anymore. We are done. I don't want to see you near me again". He left there leaving Melanie who was still in shock of what she just heard.

"Do you think Lucian likes that Red girl" Brian asked Oliver. "You're asking that question, didn't you see how he rushed to her immediately he saw her in pain" Oliver said. "He really does need someone in his life especially after what Melanie did to him, don't you think?" Oliver asked and Brian nodded."By the way, where is he?" Brian asked. "He's with her in the infirmary and I believe whoever did that to her won't be spared also" Oliver replied. "Well, let's just sit back and enjoy. That friend of Almora does look cute".

"Don't start again with this Brian. We all know that you are never going to ask her out".

"Just watch me Oliver, watch me".

Almora slept all through the night till the next morning. She opened her eyes and took a look around her surrounding, when she noticed she wasn't in her room she was about to get up when someone said "Miss you are at the infirmary due to yesterday's injury. I'll advise you not to get up as you might cause more pain to your already healing body". "Who brought me here?" she asked. The nurse was about to reply when someone shouted Almora's name. It was her teammates. "Please no noise here" the nurse said and left. "Guys, what are you doing here?" Almora asked. "We came to check on you dummy" Stacy said "And we also have a surprise for you". "What is that?" she asked. "Our team got selected"Amy said with a solemn cheer.

"Really!! Oh my God, I'm so happy. So what's our team name"

"We named it 'Scarlett' Stacy said "We named after the one who made us to be able to play as a team and that's you Almora" Amy said. "You guys didn't really need to do that. Thank you so much" Almora said with teary eyes. She cleaned her eyes and said "Don't you guys have classes? Go now or you are going to be late". They all hugged Almora and left.

Almora was still smiling after they left and said "So much for a first day". "You do know you have a record of getting injured on your first day" Lucian said. Almora whipped her head to the side and saw Lucian casually sitting on a chair beside her bed. "When did you get here and what do you want from me?" Almora asked.

"Is that how to thank the person who helped you and brought you here?"

"You... brought me here, so you were the one who put me to sleep" but wait a minute why should I thank you when I didn't ask for your help in the first place" Almora said with a pout.

Lucian chuckled at what she just did and said "You're welcome".

"Don't you have a girlfriend to be with? What are you doing here with me" she asked. 'Oh my, why did I ask him that' she facepalmed herself in her mind.

"Hmmmmmm.... that's a nice question and the answer is I don't have a girlfriend. Why do you ask that question by the way or are you jealous".

Almora's eyes sprung wide at his reply. "No, I'm not". Lucian put his arm around her waist so fast before she could retaliate and she winced.

"What do you think you are doing? Remove your hand right away".

"Arch your body Almora" he said ignoring her question. Almora was dumbfounded by what she heard and without saying any other thing she obeyed and did as he said which made her more surprised at herself. Lucian's hand started to emit a dark blue color which was surprisingly soothing to Almora and any ounce of pain left in Almora's body was gone immediately.