The person on the chair

It was finally dusk and they decided to end their picnic. They packed all their stuffs and left the light forest. "So it's a Sunday tomorrow, what do you think we can do?" Stacy asked when they got to the front of the females hostel. "No,No,No way Stacy. We aren't going anywhere tomorrow okay" Amy said. "Yeah we need rest" Almora seconded.

"Can't you guys come over to our hostel?" Brian suggested. "Why should we come huh and moreover you already invited us over for picnic so it's your turn to come over next" Amy said. "Why did you have to reply me like I said something wrong? It was just a suggestion" Brian said. Amy just rolled her eyes at what he said. "We will come over to your hostel tomorrow by 12pm. Let's go guys" Lucian said. Oliver and Brian's mouth went agape. "Okay that's settled then " Almora said clamping her hands together. "Bye girls" Oliver and Brian said. The girls reciprocated their greetings. "See you tomorrow Mora" Lucian said. "Bye H3" Almora said and they all dispersed.

Julie ran into the room panting heavily. Melanie ignored her and continued pressing her phone. "Why are you running? Is someone chasing you?" Becky asked looking around frantically. "No. You guys won't believe what happened today." Julie said after calming down. "What happened" Becky asked raising her eyebrows, eager to know what she was going to say. Melanie looked up from her phone and looked at Julie for a little while and continued what she was doing. "Lucian and the boys took that Red girl and her friends to a picnic in the woods" Julie said. Melanie paused her hand and stood up looking at Julie. "Julie you know I hate false information. How true is this?" she said.

"I'm very sure as I saw it myself" Julie replied. Becky opened her eyes wide and said "Does it mean that Lucian is with the Red now?". Melanie looked at Becky with anger in her eyes and Becky seeing this quickly covered her hands with her mouth. "Lucian thinks he can break up with me and I will just let him go like that." Melanie said gritting her teeth. "I'm not going to spare that Red at all". "Lucian is mine!!!! All mine!!!!" she shouted like a psychopath.

"How are things going for the Red?" someone spoke in a fairly dark room sitting on a couch. "She seems to be a fast learner" another person who was standing responded and continued "If she keeps learning at this pace, she will be ready so for the main time we should not let her be disturbed". "That's fine but you have to make sure she agrees to help us or you know what happens" the person sitting said.

"Yes, I promise not to disappoint" the person standing replied and left.

"Ma what of Papa?" Almora asked as she was on a call with her mom. "Your dad has gone on a business trip to Vanver" her mom said. "Are you fine love?".

"Yes I'm fine ma".

"I know you are friends with the boy from the Harris's family" her mother said and her eyes went wide in shock, speechless on what to say.

Her mother chuckled from the other end of the phone when Almora didn't say anything. "I'm your mother and I know you. You've never had friends Almora and I am not going to stop you from making friends just stay with the right ones as there's no one but you to guide yourself. Know this, I won't be able to defend you when your father finds out, you will have to do it yourself".

"I know ma. I am strong and brave just like you and Papa. I will know how to handle it when the time comes but please don't tell him".

"Why would I? Have you forgotten that I'm your first best friend before any other" her mother said and they both laughed.

"Take good care of yourself love" her mother said. "And you too Ma" Almora said. They said goodbye to each other and hung up the phone. "Having a little morher-daughter talk huh?" Amy asked. Almora laughed and replied "Yh". They had a little gist for some time and finally went to bed.

They all woke up quite late. "Guys let's clean up. The boys are coming today" Almora said yawning. "Oh my" Stacy said as her eyes sprung open and she immediately dashed into the bathroom. Amy and Almora looked at each other and laughed. They had all cleaned up already and took care of their room. "What can we make for them?" Stacy asked. "Let's bake a cake" Amy said. Almora and Stacy looked at her and said "Cake??". Almora shrugged her shoulders and said "Okay let's do this". "But I just got cleaned up" Stacy complained. Amy looked at her raising one of her eyebrows and she finally complied. Almora just chuckled at the both of them.