The warning

They had a mini kitchen in their room. They brought out everything that was needed to bake it. "What do we do first?" Stacy asked. Amy raised a brow and said "Don't you know how to bake a cake?". "Just do what we ask you to do" Almora said. "Okay then let's start" Stacy said. They began to mix all the ingredients. They were finally done with the mixing and poured the mixture into a heart shaped baking pan and put it in the microwave. "Phewww we are finally done" Stacy said dusting her clothes. "Let's get cleaned up before they get here" Almora said and they all went to get cleaned up again.

The cake was finally done and they had gotten cleaned up already. A knock was heard. "I guess that's them" Amy said. Stacy went to open the door and it was the boys. She let them in and asked them to settle down. "Hmmmmmm, what's that sweet aroma?" Brian asked closing his eyes. "We baked a cake for all of us" Almora said. She brought the cake and placed it on the mat they had spread on the floor of their room. Lucian sat beside Almora. "Let me bring the plates" Amy said and stood up. "Good afternoon Mora" Lucian whispered to Almora. "Good afternoon Mr H3".

"Did you have a splendid night dreaming of me?" Lucian teased. Almora looked at him and raised her brow and said "And why should I dream of you?". "Because I'm dreamy" he said. Almora chuckled and said "You, dreamy... I think you are sleepy". They continued with their bantering as they ate the cake they were served. It was finally evening and the boys decided to take their leave. "Thanks for the visit guys" Almora said as they saw them out of the hostel. Melanie who was watching from the other side of the hostel, her eyes glowed and Almora fell. She smirked and went back inside not knowing Lucian had already saw her. "What happened?" Amy asked. "I think I sprained my ankle" she said and tried to get up but she couldn't. Lucian lifted her up without asking for her permission. "Put me down this instant. I didn't ask you to carry me. I can walk on my own". Lucian just chuckled at the tantrums she was throwing and didn't pay attention to it till he got to her room and dropped her on the bed. He turned to Amy and Stacy and said "Help her to apply some balm and it will heal by tomorrow" and then he left. Oliver and Brian kept standing, waiting for Lucian to be done with his knight in shining armor duty. "Are they dating?" one of the girls standing outside their rooms said. "Didn't you see how he carried her? They are certainly a thing" another one replied.

Oliver who was listening to what they were saying went to meet them. Immediately they saw him, they kept their mouth shut. "Don't talk about what you don't know. If you are not sure about something, say nothing" Oliver said and left. After leaving Almora's room, Lucian went straight to Melanie's room. Melanie who was smiling dropped her smile immediately she saw the expression on Lucian's face. She stood up to meet him but he already cornered her at the wall. "I know it was you who caused the sprain on Almora's leg. I'm going to let you off with a warning this time and that warning is if you as much as touch a single strand of her hair then consider yourself dead" he said and left the room. "Arrrggggghhhhhh!!!!" Melanie screamed throwing the book on the table away. "What happened?" asked Julie who just entered the room. "I'd better not answer that" Becky replied.

"Did you hear that Lucian carried Almora to her room after she sprained her ankle?" Julie said and immediately Melanie stormed out of the room. "What did I say wrong?" Julie asked. "You said a lot of things wrong Julie, a lot of things". "Why did you go to Melanie's room?" Oliver asked. "To give her a warning".

"So it was her who did it" Brian said.

It was a Monday morning and all students were back to their daily routines and they were all preparing for the volleyball and basketball friendly games which was taking place on Saturday. Almora kept practicing with her team and she had two new players already. Her ankle had already healed. Almora and Lucian's friendship had began to grow in a very healthy way. They all continued to meet each other for breakfast,lunch and dinner. It was finally a day to the games and Almora and her friends were at the cafeteria for dinner. "I'm so nervous for tomorrow's game" Almora said "I've never led a team before. What if things go wrong?".

"If our captain is this nervous, then how nervous do you expect the players to be huh. Don't worry I'm sure we will play well and you will be a great captain" Amy said and Stacy nodded at her to calm down. "This isn't you guys first friendly so why are you feeling nervous?" Almora asked. "It somehow is because during the last one, we were placed as substitutes and they hardly put us in a match. So this is the first time Lucian is leading a team and we also get to play" Oliver explained. "Okay. Now I understand" Almora said. "Don't worry guys, I'm sure we will all play well" Stacy said and they all nodded in affirmation.

They had finally finished dinner and were headed back to their hostels when Lucian held Almora's hand and said to others "You guys go without us, we want to quickly go somewhere". "Where are you guys going to?" Amy asked. "Don't worry he won't kidnap her, let's go" Brian said. Amy looked at Almora and Almora gave her an affirmative nod telling her it's fine and they finally left.

"Where are you taking me to?" Almora asked immediately they were gone. "It's a surprise" Lucian said and dragged her with him as he held her hand.