It's a long story

Almora turned to look at him and said "I've no problem. There's no ones name written on the seat". "Great game today" he said. "Thanks" she replied. "I'm Evans" he said. "I'm Almora".

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yh I'm fine". "Do you sing?" she asked as he was holding a piano. "Yh I do. Do you want me to sing a song now?" he asked. Almora shrugged her shoulders and said "I don't mind".

"Don't you think we are being mean to Almora?" Stacy asked and continued "Don't you think there is a particular reason as to why she did it because even she didn't play?". Amy facepalmed herself and said "We shouldn't have behaved like that with her. Let's go and find her" and they started running towards the cafeteria.

"Wow that was amazing. Did you just compose that?" Almora asked as Evans had just finished singing. "Yep just now" he said. "It was beautiful. Thanks for the song, it cheered me up".

"It has to be as I am singing for a pretty girl" he said and Almora blushed. "I'm going to go and have lunch. See you later" she said as she stood up to leave. "Are you having lunch at the cafeteria?" he asked and she nodded affirmative. "I'm also going there. We could go together".

"Okay" she said and they left together. "Have you guys seen Almora?" Amy asked Lucian as they got to the cafeteria and didn't find her. "No, we haven't seen her since the game" he said and continued "Don't worry, sit down she will come for lunch soon". Amy hesitated first but later agreed and sat down.

After ten minutes, Almora finally walked but not alone. "What is he doing with her?" Oliver asked. "I don't know but I just hope he's not playing funny games" Lucian replied. "Who is he and why are you all behaving this way after seeing him?" Amy asked. "His name is Evans and it's a long story" Brian said.

Almora looked at their direction but after seeing Amy and Stacy, she turned her head away and went to get her food. She sat on a different table but still had the company of Evans. Noticing that she wasn't going to sit with them. Lucian was about to stand up when Amy used her hand to gesture him to stop and sit down. "We will go and talk to her first. This is a thing between the girls, when it's settled we will call you guys over Okay" Amy said and he sat down back. "Why aren't you sitting with your friends?" Evans asked. "It's a long story" Almora said.

Amy and Stacy walked over to Almora's table with their food. Seeing that they were walking towards their table, Evans stood up and said "I'll talk to you later" and he left. Amy and Stacy sat in front of Almora. They all continued to eat in silence. Noticing that it was becoming awkward, Almora said "What do you guys want?".

"We came to apologise to you for behaving the way we did at the game" Amy said and Almora rolled her eyes. "We are friends and we aren't meant to treat each other like that" Amy said. "I'm not annoyed. I was just sad that my own friends didn't understand me but wait, Stacy why were you annoyed?" Almora said. "I don't even know but I guess I was annoyed that you or Amy wouldn't be playing with me" she said.

"I also want us to play together but I'm keeping our best feet. If I had put us in the game, they would have studied our game but putting just you will make them think that you are our best player and then boom, Element of surprise" Almora explained. "Now we understand" Stacy said and Amy nodded affirmative with her. "Should we call the boys over now?" Stacy asked. "Nahh let's keep them waiting for a while" Almora said and they all laughed.

"So tell us who is the pretty boy you came in with?" Amy asked. "I met him at the basketball field when I wanted to be alone. He even sang for me".

"Wow, he's romantic" Stacy said giggling. "Typical Stacy" Amy and Almora said together and they laughed again. "But it seems him and the boys have some sort of history" Amy said. "Did they say?"

"Nope" Stacy said.

"So you guys don't want to eat with us again" Lucian said as he sat down beside Almora. "We were going to call you guys but we were just having a little girls fun time which you guys just interrupted" Almora said. "Well you can continue it later" Lucian said. "I heard you and Evans have a history together H3".

"It's a...". "No, No, don't tell me it's a long story. I'm not buying that so tell me I'm listening" Almora said cutting him off. Lucian let out a sigh and said "Okay, fine. I'll tell you".

"He was once our friend before he betrayed us".