□Side Ending□

-Lampblanket-
I wanted to give you the original ending. I didn't think this story would be a hit tbh. I have v been reading the notifications once in a while, they always make me feel better. My life is still going really good, I have a job and great grades. I probably won't write fanfics anymore, but I can post stories if you're interested.

Thank you all.

□□□

The end of the school year is finally near. The ceremony starts in an hour. Toki was holding on to Shun shirt.

"One more year until you leave..." Toki cried.
Shun smiled, "you don't need to worry about me leaving you. I wouldn't let the dark reunion get ya."

Shun patted Toki's head, messing up his hair. Toki smiled showing off his missing tooth. The tears dried on Toki's cheeks making Shun feel bittersweet. Toki didn't want him to leave to the point he actually started to cry. He reached for his phone after Toki ran away, to do something tiny humans would do.

You: Are we still riding together?
My Aren <3: Do I ever ride without you?
You: Yeah. You do :p
My Aren <3: oh yeah? When??
You: on your way to pick me up, obviously.
My Aren <3: fine. You win. See you in 30?
You: yeppp.

Shun smirked over his snark reply to his boyfriend. He smiled as he went to his mirror, making sure he doesn't look horrible. Even if he still wore red fabric to cover his pale skin, half the school learned to accept his brother's imagination. Maybe it's a game they won't play in 5 years, Shun will still do everything for his brother that he can do.

Sora walked into the room in a panic, "I don't know what to wear! I have to give a speech! What do I do?"
"I have the worst fashion sense," he sighed. "The blue dress with the white sweater that mom gave you last year. And those white heels."
"Why didn't I think of that dress!" Sora laughed to herself.

Shun chuckled to himself, yet the doorbell took him out of his head.

It's already been 30 minutes?!

Shun ran downstairs to see Aren and Toki talking at the dinner table. He smiled at the two before asking Aren for a hug. Aren held his arms open the way he always will and always has been. It made Shun fell safe.

It was only since Aren came, could Shun show his real self to the world around him.