" 𝟐𝟓✩

NOW PLAYING
"WUS GOOD" PARTYNEXTDOOR
"girl jus let me know what's good, girl jus let me kno what's good."

HARLEM NEW YORK
HARLEM MALL
SATURDAY 2:03PM

DD looked down at his phone as Jennie was scrolling through her phone looking at different pairs of red bottoms.

the two had came to the studio together because jennie wouldn't leave him alone—she kept spamming his phone and calling him, so he eventually gave up.

the girl was all over him during the car ride, and he just kept pushing her away—clearly she would take the hint.

but dd was really starting to get irritated with him and all these other girls that weren't makayla—he didn't want any of them, yeah he had some fun here and there. but it was nothing like the times he had with makayla.

dd and makayla could be laying down just enjoying eachother s company—he couldn't do that with all these other girls. they just didn't compare.

he needed makayla

dd wasn't paying jennie any mind ever since they got in the studio—all he did was record parts for his new song before he came to sit back down

and when he did sit back down all he was doing was scrolling through his old texts with Makayla—He just couldn't get over the fact that him and the girl was really done.

He had never wanted it to end like that of course—but what could he do about it? Makayla made it clear that she was good without dd. So now he was left with this fake wannabe bitch who wasnt makayla.

"dd you like these?" Jennie asked turning her phone to dd as she was trying to show him some new red bottoms—but dd just hummed at the girl as he continued scrolling through his phone.

Jennie slumped her shoulder seeing that dd wasn't even paying attention to her. She knew he was missing Makayla but guess what? Makayla ain't want his ass no more—and she thought dd needed to realize that.

but the thing is—dd had only started talking to jennie again because she was just there after he broke up with makayla. of course he didn't want the girl. he needed a distraction—and jennie was the perfect target.

"David Reyes." Jennie said with her arms crossed as dd looked up at her with a mug on his face. Why would she even be think to be federal like that?

"Yo jennie get the fuck out my face with that shit for real." dd said getting irritated quickly as jennie rolled her eyes annoyed. Everytime she tried to flirting with dd he would push her away. And she was starting to get real pissed off.

Jennie just continued scrolling while mumbling under her breath— She atleast thought dd would offer to buy them for her. But dd wasn't dumb, she asked if he was liked them—he never said he was paying for anything.

and of course he could afford it—jennie knew that, that's why she showed him the shoes in the first place.

Jennie just slumped her shoulders after she realized dd wasn't paying her any attention and was over there reminiscing about him and makayla.

"Yo jennie I'm finna dip." dd said still not looking up from his phone before he stood up. Jennie quickly looked at him with a mug—he's the one who took here there.

"Uhh we came together?" Jennie said as dd sighed tilting his head while looking at the girl with a bored face. "Get a Uber..?" dd said in a duh tone before he quickly left the studio leaving jennie to fend for herself.

Jennie deadpanned herself in the forehead. She wasn't expecting dd to actually leave her at the studio—but she realized he didn't give a fuck when he turned around and left.

jennie threw the pillow across the room—she didn't create fake screenshots for no reason. dd was supposed to fall in love with her. he was supposed to want her after all of that.

jennie was furious—what did makayla have that she didn't? why was dd so attached to makayla and not her? jennie's hate for makayla just grew minute by minute.

(sigh ik it's short but i'm posting another chapter after this right after i write it)