" 𝟐𝟒✩

(TIME SKIP)
(can yall pls vote 🫶🏽)

HARLEM NEW YORK
REYES RESIDENCE
THURSDAY 8:29AM

MAKAYLA was currently getting dressed for school while listening to the soft partynextdoor that was playing on her speaker—she was finally gonna be going to school today since 2 weeks.

she wasn't really looking forward to it—especially since dd went to the same school as her, but she had to go eventually. plus dontae was making her.

makayla walked over to her closet before she grabbed a pair of shoes—she then put her shoes on before putting on a jacket.

"yo makayla you ready?" dontae asked knocking on her door before she walked over to it and opening it—"yea cmon." makayla said as dontae nodded. the two then left the apartment and was currently on the way to school.

HARLEM HIGH
9:10AM

makayla walked into school as her and dontae were going separate ways—"ight kayla i'm see you later ight? be good." dontae said as makayla nodded before smiling at her brother.

"bye d." makayla said waving as dontae waved back—he then turned around disappearing as makayla walked to her locker. she didn't know if notti was at school or not yet.

makayla pulled out her phone as she finally stopped infront of her locker—she was about to go to notti's contact before he appeared right behind her.

"hey kayla." notti said hugging the girl as she turned around quickly before hugging back—"you scared me e." makayla said as they both laughed.

"my fault gang." notti said as he then stood besides her locker watching people walk by—"is he here..?" makayla asked in almost a whisper as notti shook his head slowly.

"he missed school a lot, he was bound to come eventually." notti said shrugging as makayla nodded—and speaking of him, dd came from around the corner spotting notti right next to makayla's

notti quickly waved dd off as he shook his head quickly—makayla saw notti in the corner of her eye as she looked up confused. notti just sat there with a big smile on his face.

"what are you.." makayla asked before she attempted to turn around herself—but notti quickly grabbed her shoulder making her turn back around.

"it was just some couple making out, you ain't wanna see i promise." notti said as makayla looked at him suspiciously, but she brushed it off nonetheless.

"alright i'm ready." makayla said grabbing her binder and computer before she turned to notti—notti just nodded as he looked around making sure dd wasn't there anymore. the two then walked away going right to class.

dd saw makayla standing next to notti as he sighed loudly—it was the first time dd had saw her since the day of the breakup. and she looked good.

makayla was the only one dd actually had to do a double take on—nobody could compare to the girl. she was just perfect in his eyes.

dd grabbed his vibrating phone from out of his pocket as he saw he was getting instagram dm's from no one other than alabama.

dd rolled his eyes before sighing—alabama wouldn't leave him alone ever since they linked in the studio. and he was regretting it badly.

# 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐄-𝐃𝐃 𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara