" 𝟐𝟖✩

HARLEM NEW YORK
BROWN RESIDENCE
THURSDAY 5:10PM

MAKAYLA laid face flat on her bed—she had been feeling down, and she didn't really want to see anybody at the moment.

she'd been feeling down all week and she hoenslt just wanted to sleep it away—which is what she'd been doing all day.

she probably only talked to dontae and notti today—she was actually dozing off until her phone started vibrating making her lift her head up.

makayla grabbed her phone—and she saw it was dontae. he had just left the house and was calling her.

"hello?" makayla asked rubbing her eyes as dontae spoke quickly, "makayla look at this shit." dontae said, and makayla's phone flashed with 5 images being sent to her from dontae.

makayla quickly tapped on the messages as she read every screenshot that just got sent—and her eyes got wider everytime she read something new.

there it was, her proof right there—her proof that she didn't cheat on dd, and somebody made it all up. in the screenshots it showed jennie and isaiah's plan. it showed everything.

makayla was just looking with a suprised face—she wasn't all that surprised it was jennie and isaiah behind it all, but for isaiah to smile in her face as if he didn't do what he did just made makayla's blood boil.

"this is fucking crazy." dontae said as makayla say her phone down—she didn't know what to do as of right now. but she was livid.

"makayla call dd right now and go get him back." dontae said as makayla nodded quickly—dontae quickly hung up as makayla grabbed her phone.

but as she was in the middle of doing that—there was a loud knock at the door stopping her movements.

makayla got up out of her bed running over to her door—she quickly opened it going outside of it and heading over to the front door.

makayla opened it quickly as she saw no other than dd—he looked like he'd been up all night and had eye bags under his eyes.

"dd.." makayla whispered—and as soon as she said his name he quickly embraced her while now silently crying.

makayla closed the door before she hugged dd right back with the same energy. oh how much did she regret how long she went without feeling dd, without smelling him, without hearing him, without loving him.

"i don't care if you cheated or not, i need you makayla." dd said with tears rolling down his eyes as makayla just rubbed his back up and down.

she didn't know what to do—but she definitely wasn't gonna push him away. dd's eyes were red and it looked like he'd been crying all day.

"it's okay dd, i forgive you calm down." makayla said as dd wiped his eyes before looking at makayla—"i love you and i'm sorry, just tell me you ain't cheat please." dd begged as makayla looked him dead in the eyes.

"i never cheated on you dd, i had been home for those last 2 days before you got that bullshit sent to your phone." makayla said as she was now almost on the verge of tears. she felt like a huge relief got took off her shoulder.

"i swear." makayla said hugging dd tighter as more tears fell from his face—he felt horrible. all because he didn't hear the girl out, they had been seperated for over two months.

"i was going crazy ma, i'm sorry, i'm so sorry." dd said as makayla just rubbed his back up and down gently—"i forgive you dd it's alright." makayla said in a comforting voice as dd couldn't stop crying—he thought he ruined everything and makayla would never forgive him.

"look" makayla said as she pulled her phone out of her pocket—she then lifted it up infront of dd's face as he examined the screen. it had all the fake screenshots and details of jennie and isaiah's plan.

dd just watched as he felt his heart drop every time he read something new—he couldn't believe he let them get in the way of their relationship.

dd slowly looked up at makayla as she just wiped his tears with her thumbs while nodding—she could just tell by his reaction that he was feeling deep regret.

"it was all fake, they did this to us dd." makayla said as dd just sat there. he didn't know what to say—"i know cmon, let's go lay down." makayla said as dd continued holding onto her. she just led them into her room as dd took his shoes off while wiping his eyes.

dd's eyes had been red all day—he was embarrassed to admit, but he'd been crying all day. he missed makayla badly and he could take it anymore. he had to see her, it had been over a month.

makayla climbed into her bed as she then held her arms out—"cmon." makayla said in a soft voice as dd slowly climbed in after her. as soon as he felt the warmth of the bed he cuddled up with makayla.

they had a lot of catching up to do—but most importantly, they had people to confront.