" 𝟐𝟗✩

HARLEM NEW YORK
HARLEM HIGH
FRIDAY 1:10PM

EVER since makayla and dd finally got back together they haven't separated from eachother—and they were just making up for the loss of time over something dumb.

the two were finally on good terms—and not only was it beneficial for them, the others were happy aswell. they hated how gloomy the air was, makayla barely spoke, and so did dd.

they just missed the two in general—but nobody outside of ddot, notti, and dontae actually knew the two were back together.

they figured it was more stress if everybody knew—so they laid low for a while, but of course they still had to get their get back.

makayla and dd were at her locker as it was now time for lunch—and since isaiah and jennie wanted to set plans, makayla and dd had their own set up.

"ight cmon, cuz they both here." dd said as makayla nodded—she then interlinked their hands as they walked into the cafeteria

and as soon as they did all eyes were on them

"hey everybody!" makayla yelled loudly, and if people weren't looking they definitely were now.

"can everybody point at jennie and isaiah so i know where they are please?" makayla asked in a sweet voice as everybody in the cafeteria pointed to the two who were was sitting next to eachother.

makayla started smirking as her and dd walked over to them—hand in hand. the cafeteria was confused, but they knew something was about to go down by the way makayla and dd announced themselves.

"hey guys!" makayla said in a gentle tone as isaiah and jennie's mouth dropped seeing dd right besides her—and he was smirking aswell.

"yall thought we wasn't gon find out?" dd asked laughing as makayla shook her head before she let out a sigh.

"honestly pathetic if you ask me." Makayla said pausing as she looked up seeing her brother standing in the background while nodding his head in approval.

"but fuck all that i want my round." makayla said looking at jennie who was still sitting there confused.

makayla then quickly snatched jennie's milk as she threw the cold milk all over her—jennie was sitting there shivering from the cold before she stood up quickly.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!" jennie spat out as makayla ran over to the opposite side of the table where jennie was and minked her in her jaw, and that's what caused them to start fighting.

"oh yeaa shit not sweet bitch boy." dd said excitedly as he cracked his knuckles—he then jumped over the table grabbing isaiah as they then started fighting aswell.

everybody in the cafeteria ran up to dd and makayla as they started recording—all you heard was people hyping it up, and notti and ddot yelling in the background laughing and cheering for makayla and dd.

eventually security broke the fight up—makayla was getting held back and so was dd. the security put the two next to eachother as makayla and dd dabbed eachother up.

isaiah was knocked out on the floor unconscious—and jennie could barely move. she most likely had a broken arm.

but isaiah? he was bruised up badly—dd got his eye, his arm, even his chest. "we definitely getting suspended." makayla said examining her and dd's work as dd laughed loudly.

ddot and notti ran over to the two as ddot was jumping up and down and notti was laughing—"that shit was so fun to watch." ddot said clapping as notti nodded agreeing.

"they had it coming." makayla said shrugging—but eventually the security pulled the two away into the office.

and they definitely did get suspended

REYES RESIDENCE
2:30PM

makayla and dd were now at his house, and they were laying down in his bed—the two had been there for about an hour, and they needed a good rest since the fight.

makayla was laid on top of dd's chest—and he was scrolling on instagram. "that was actually pretty fun." makayla said thinking about the fight she had with jennie earlier.

"yea tho, they did bad." dd said as makayla nodded agreeing—she then scooted closer to dd as she planted a few kisses on his lips.

"i missed you." makayla said as dd smirked at her—"i missed you more." dd said as he then kissed makayla.

"i'm finna go live." dd said as makayla nodded—he quickly clicked the live button as many people started joining.

dd threw up oy of course as makayla just watched utterly in love—makayla scooted up next to dd as he put her in the live. and the comments almost immediately started flooding.

"yea this my wife right here." dd said as makayla nodded waving—"hey yall" makayla said before she let out a small laugh. she then just laid her head back onto dd before closing her eyes.

"ight yall my wife tired, im getting off now." dd said before he quickly ended the live. he wrapped his arms around makayla before they eventually fell asleep.